Halforums Game: Member Rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rabbitgod

North Ranger actually refuses to go without pants at all times, according to sources in Finland he even sleeps in them.
Woah, NR is a never nude?

I heard he hates medieval recreations, mostly because the tights are too close to being nude.

Cajungal

Staff member
Wildsoul had another baby so she could have a more complete acrobats team. They're a circus family: The Flying Blairs!

Word has it that Cheesy1 is actually lactose intolerant.
That'd be more funny if it wasn't becoming more true over the last couple of years. Ah, the days when I could drink multiple glasses of milk and not have any problems! :tear:

Word has it that Cheesy1 is actually lactose intolerant.
That'd be more funny if it wasn't becoming more true over the last couple of years. Ah, the days when I could drink multiple glasses of milk and not have any problems! :tear:[/QUOTE]

Damn Cheesy, sorry :(.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucks, I use to be such a dairy fiend. I can still eat cheeses with no problems, but milk (especially whole) and sometimes ice cream gives me bad stomach aches now. :(

D

Dusty668

A Yeti with a latte mentioned in passing that Impure Vyxen is a lumberjack, but that's OK.

Q

Qonas

Le Quack is actually an undercover cop, writing down the names of those who agree with his fanatical anti-police postings so as to help round out a "questionable persons" list.

I'm surprised no one as tried to spread rumours about their member yet. :eek:hwell:
Do you really want me to handle that one? ^.^[/QUOTE]
I'd rather you handle this one :unibrow:

(where's Bubble? He's the one who should be making these posts!)[/QUOTE]

I was away getting my member handled, thank you very much.

Now, why is it I keep hearing this thing about Gruebeard having a micropenis? 3 inches really doesn't qualify for that description!

R

RealBigNuke

I have it on good authority that Dave recently became a born again christian after hearing James Earl Jones read the bible.

Mmm, James Earl Jones.

I'm surprised no one as tried to spread rumours about their member yet. :eek:hwell:
Do you really want me to handle that one? ^.^[/QUOTE]
I'd rather you handle this one :unibrow:

(where's Bubble? He's the one who should be making these posts!)[/QUOTE]

I was away getting my member handled, thank you very much.

Now, why is it I keep hearing this thing about Gruebeard having a micropenis? 3 inches really doesn't qualify for that description![/QUOTE]

3 inches? That's practically a clitoris.

NSFW/DEAR GOD NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE!!:

Status
Not open for further replies.