Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

1) Calling the boys swim outfits "trunks" is a serious stretch.
2) why is the teacher giving me a massage??? eep!

Also, forget joining the swim team. No one needs to see my character in a speedo for half an episode.

Just based on these two episodes, this doesn't feel like the kind of game where murders would happen, yet I know they do because of talk of last year, so ... I'm really curious to see what the hell we all do to each other.

I love this so much.

And your commentary is great @GasBandit. :)

I like being able to see other students interacting in the background of the played character.

This just makes me so giddy, despite my popularity taking a nose dive.

GasBandit

Staff member
I love this so much.

And your commentary is great @GasBandit. :)

I like being able to see other students interacting in the background of the played character.

This just makes me so giddy, despite my popularity taking a nose dive.
If I'm reading the data right, your problem is I think you spent all of day 2 with Dirona and Li Jun. You've got high "like" scores with both of them, and you consider Dirona your best friend. Nobody else has interacted with you enough to form an opinion.

The interesting thing is that, it almost looks like there's two factions forming... the Fei-Eriol-Ash faction that are on good terms with the teacher, and the Dirona-CeltZ-Wasabi faction that are beginning to earn the teacher's disapproval. Most of the students are drifting toward one faction or the other. Of course, that's a lot of extrapolation from only two data samples. Day 3 could change everything up again. Somebody sure pissed in Zero Esc's cornflakes though. She thinks the teacher is completely incompetent, and while she was over the moon about Fei on day one, now she doesn't like him. Doesn't HATE, just doesn't like. She's still friendly with Bones, though.

If I'm reading the data right, your problem is I think you spent all of day 2 with Dirona and Li Jun. You've got high "like" scores with both of them, and you consider Dirona your best friend. Nobody else has interacted with you enough to form an opinion.

The interesting thing is that, it almost looks like there's two factions forming... the Fei-Eriol-Ash faction that are on good terms with the teacher, and the Dirona-CeltZ-Wasabi faction that are beginning to earn the teacher's disapproval. Most of the students are drifting toward one faction or the other. Of course, that's a lot of extrapolation from only two data samples. Day 3 could change everything up again. Somebody sure pissed in Zero Esc's cornflakes though. She thinks the teacher is completely incompetent, and while she was over the moon about Fei on day one, now she doesn't like him. Doesn't HATE, just doesn't like. She's still friendly with Bones, though.
I am really curious what I'm pissed about. Also, down with teacher.

I kinda wish I'd asked for blue hair now; in the background I have a hard time distinguishing between Zero Esc and Mindy Tective.

GasBandit

Staff member
I am really curious what I'm pissed about. Also, down with teacher.

I kinda wish I'd asked for blue hair now; in the background I have a hard time distinguishing between Zero Esc and Mindy Tective.
Mindy's hair is much lighter than yours (yours is the more brazen YELLOW).

It could be anything. My guess though, is Fei started rejecting your amorous advances after I released control of him. Shakey's twitterpated over him, though.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'M going to die? ;)
Welllll there's no indication the feelings are romantic yet, but it's only day 2.

You could actually also be responsible for the death of another, too - apparently the Evil trait has been tweaked such that if you seduce an evil character, than the evil character catches on that you've cheated on them with someone else, the someone else is in just as much danger as you are. I'm not sure how it decides who gets stabbed... it might be random, or as simple as whoever gets seen first.

GasBandit

Staff member

Oh gawd
It absolutely kills me that you guys are gonna have to wait ~3 days to find out all the stuff I just witnessed.

I know it's not fair of me to even post this, but shit, I'm practically bursting here.

CURSE YOU, GUSTO DAY!
...sorta. I mean, I assume we curse you due to the report of one witness whose sanity is in question and who doesn't eat right or get enough sleep...
...you know, I think we'd best wait for the footage so we can make up our own minds.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
This one will be longer than the previous two... the gym class bell just rang (end of lunch)- so there's still the pre-club period and the evening to narrate, and already the thing is up to 9 minutes long.