Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Rofl. We haven't even had day one and already the drama is all over the walls.

(I have PLAYED day 1, but the video is still in progress)

Do the background colors in the headshots signify something? I don't mean the blue and pink nameplates.

GasBandit

Staff member
Do the background colors in the headshots signify something? I don't mean the blue and pink nameplates.
They are not indicative of anything, other than that the colors are consistent in their use according to personality type. There isn't any other significance to them.

HA HA DISREGARD THAT I CLUCK SOCKS. The background color indicates sexual alignment.

• Red Cards are given to pure Heterosexual characters.
  • Orange Cards are given to characters who lean towards Heterosexuality.
  • Purple Cards are given to Bisexual characters.
  • Green Cards are given to characters who lean towards Homosexuality.
  • Blue Cards are pure Homosexual characters.

I had to take my own "headshots" with in-game screenshots this time around, because unlike last time, the automatically generated PNG cards from the game's character generator are not easily censored to make them SFW.

They all look like this (NSFW):
AA014700.png

And they actually all contain all the character metadata, so the PNG file actually serves as a "trading card" that gets you the whole character for your copy of the game. IF ONLY THEY WORE CLOTHES.

But then, I guess I'm using the game for non-standard applications - it's SUPPOSED to be wank material, and I'm trying to use it as a social simulator :p

Though, SOMEBODY at Illusion Software must have heard about this sort of thing, because now there's an option in the game's setup to automatically skip all the hentai scenes during play.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
...wait, what?!:eek:

So, you currently have naked pictires of all of us. That's ...great.
I am your creator. You were naked when I gave you form. I sculped your fleshy curves with my own will and uncompromising sense of aesthetics. You are no more a sexual being to me than marble was to Michelangelo.

Also I had to make the boys, too, sooo... big ol' floppy wieners galore all over the place. Yeah.

GasBandit

Staff member
Also there's an (in)appropriate gif I put in the Sexy Gif thread a month or so ago that I won't copy here that seems applicable.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'd celebrate the fact that I'm not technically in there, if not for the fact I substituted Jun in there instead. Uhm.
Don't worry, Terrik, I've got you squirreled away somewhere from last year, too.[DOUBLEPOST=1415320263,1415320218][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only if it fails the Miller Test...meaning the average person here would have to find the images obscene.
Pretty sure that's a given, in this case.

たぶん私はちょうど、私もここにいる誰も通知するので水泳クラブを終了する必要があります!それは、私はとにかく友達を作るために参加しましたようにそれはありませんです。ばか!
Tabun watashi wa chōdo, watashi mo koko ni iru dare mo tsūchi surunode suiei kurabu o shūryō suru hitsuyō ga arimasu! Sore wa, watashi wa tonikaku tomodachi o tsukuru tame ni sanka shimashita yō ni soreha arimasendesu. Baka!

私が書いたものに変換しないでください!
Watashi ga kaita mono ni henkan shinaide kudasai!

Stienman quoted what I said about quitting the swim club because no one notices me, then he translated it into Google-fied (I'm assuming) Japanese.
So I replied with "Do not translate what I'm saying!"
He said that I "could not handle this".
My retort was "Bitch please," I emoted slapping him in the head, then called him a moron.

I think that covers it.

Last edited:
Stienman quoted what I said about quitting the swim club because no one notices me, then he translated it into Google-fied (I'm assuming) Japanese.
So I replied with "Do not translate what I'm saying!"
His said that I "could not handle this".
My retort was "Bitch please," I emoted slapping him in the head, then called him a moron.

I think that covers it.
And it looked something like this:

GasBandit

Staff member
I took some Japanese in college, and all I can remember is "Hajimemashite! Doozou yorishku! Shitsureshimasu, eigoga wakarimasu?"

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I beg your pardon, but do you speak english?"
(and probably not grammatically correct).[DOUBLEPOST=1415329717,1415329671][/DOUBLEPOST](Yes I'm working on the thing this very minute, but I'm less than halfway done)

Konnichiwa. Ogenki desu ka? (Hello. How are you?)
Gomenasai. Eigo wa dekimasu ka? (I'm sorry. Do you speak English?)

I don't know how to do it in hirigana/katakana/kanji. This is also about the extent of phrases I know how to say.

GasBandit

Staff member
Alright, the narration and the meat of the video is done, I just need one more night to finish up the soundtrack and postproduction. So it'll be out tomorrow night for sure.