Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

Upon second-watch, I realized when I was alone with the guys in the gym, I asked them to spread their legs. :unibrow:

GasBandit

Staff member
Some interesting data I stumbled across in preparation for recording the next day's footage.

Ash no longer has Fei Rendar's 4-leaf clover friendship token - she has traded it to Bones for the "key to Bones' anime vault."

Raven has Wasabi's fuzzy socks.
Wasabi has Dirona's saint's medallion.
Dirona has Raven's gargoyle DVDs.

This leads me to believe that Wasabi traded items with Raven, then traded with Dirona.

It'll be interesting to watch over the course of the series where the various items end up.

GasBandit

Staff member
You know, after I said that Poptart looks like I wanted I realized she doesn't have glasses. She must be wearing her contacts. lol
Erk! I don't know what is with me that I've forgotten to do so many people's glasses. I'll see if I can do something about it. I've already filmed day 2, so the change will take effect on day 3, provided I can figure out how to wrangle it.

Erk! I don't know what is with me that I've forgotten to do so many people's glasses. I'll see if I can do something about it. I've already filmed day 2, so the change will take effect on day 3, provided I can figure out how to wrangle it.
It's not a big deal. I didn't even notice until I was making an avatar from a screenshot of her.

So I really like movies and asking people to spread their legs. Good to know. Also, thanks for sticking up for me, Wasabi!

(And thank you, Gas, for fixing your pronunciation.)

Any chance of getting small text summaries under the videos too? I like the videos but I can't always watch them right away and then the curiosity eats at me.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is anyone ever going to give Raven back her gargoyle dvd's? She needs those! (for fanfiction)
Ah, shit, I forgot to check who has whose crap.

Uhhhh..

Fei Rendar has Eriol's paperweight.

Gusto has Rendar's 4 leaf clover.

Ash has Raven's Gargoyles DVDs.

Celt Z still has Dirona's saint's medallion.

Ms. Dieb has Mindy's signed photo.

Doc Cupcakes has Gusto's personalized oil painting.

Raven still has Wasabi's fuzzy socks.

Mindy has Ms. Dieb's cellphone number.

Chris En has a photo of them with Cheesy.

Shakey has Ash's simple tin button.

Wasabi has Celt Z's jelly bracelet.

Dirona has the keys to Bones' "anime vault."

and Eriol has Shakey's handcrafted chainmail necklace.

I'll let somebody else figure out the paths of trades if they really are that interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1415494096,1415494035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any chance of getting small text summaries under the videos too? I like the videos but I can't always watch them right away and then the curiosity eats at me.
It'd take almost as much time to close caption them as it does to narrate them! :(

Damn girl is everywhere, and into everything. It's crazy. It's like the exact opposite of last year, where she was practically wallpaper - in the background, silent and ignored.
I think it's the new personality. She's interested in other people's feelings, so she's going around giving pick me ups to everyone. This makes people like here, causing a cascade effect.

GasBandit

Staff member
Also, I don't plan to do a workup until the end of the game week, as I said, but rest assured, lines are being drawn and cliques are starting to form.

Wow. You miss one class and suddenly you're among the most popular students. I guess people think I'm some sort of cool guy otaku, not caring about his classes while chatting on about movies and pop culture.

Also, while it looks like while all sorts of connections were missed, a night of arcade games and karaoke is still a pretty fun way to end the day.

Damn, Ash is getting a lot of attention.
Watching her run behind Film Fanatic is hilarious.

Also, Zero is clearly upset up murmur. Guys just don't ever listen.

Also also, Fade looks piiiiiissed. You'd think getting all that sleep would've made him less grumpy, but apparently he just doesn't like being awake.

GasBandit

Staff member
I didn't mean close caption the videos, I mean like a synopsis on the blog post.
Ah, I see.

Hrmm... that'd be a challenge.. heh.. the video is actually already an accelerated summary of roughly an entire hour's play... to condense it any more I'd have to decide what was important and what can be left out... and I won't really know what's important down the road until the continuity takes effect!

Wow. You miss one class and suddenly you're among the most popular students. I guess people think I'm some sort of cool guy otaku, not caring about his classes while chatting on about movies and pop culture.

Also, while it looks like while all sorts of connections were missed, a night of arcade games and karaoke is still a pretty fun way to end the day.
You also have a very funny walk.