Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
First you cut a hole in a box.
Then you put some junk in the box.
Make the cat sit in the box.

--Patrick
The cat eats the box.

Anyway, I have to do the encode OVER AGAIN because I noticed in the final check before uploading that I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED RENDAR RONAN ONCE AT THE END. BLEAH

So yeah... no teacher = sexy fun times for most of the student body. Even I was giving Doc Cupcake a little puff puff in the halls.

Poor Cheesy!

And Dirona and I apparently need to settle this at some point. *cracks knuckles again* Sneaky bitchslapping will only get you so far...

And sorry Cheesy, but given the attributes I gave my guy, in any competition of sexual prowess, experience tells in my favour. You never really had a chance. :)

I'm such a creeper :D

Incidentally, If we're still on AA2 when the next year gets done, I'm all ready to roll my own character for import, so that I can do my best to make me as close as possible to my 17-22 year self

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm such a creeper :D

Incidentally, If we're still on AA2 when the next year gets done, I'm all ready to roll my own character for import, so that I can do my best to make me as close as possible to my 17-22 year self
Hell, at the rate I'm going, we might not be done with year 2 before AA3 comes out :p

GasBandit

Staff member
And sorry Cheesy, but given the attributes I gave my guy, in any competition of sexual prowess, experience tells in my favour. You never really had a chance. :)
It just occurred to me... assuming that this is still the same continuity as year 1 (and I think we are considering it so), you banging the girl HE likes might just come off as "returning the favor." :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1418142641,1418142480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Poor Cheesy!

And Dirona and I apparently need to settle this at some point. *cracks knuckles again* Sneaky bitchslapping will only get you so far...
We'll probably see something like that happen... both you and Dirona are locked in "Unforgivable!" mode with each other, which means there can be no peace, there can be no succor, until the other person apologizes. Of course, if you're BOTH in that mode, neither is going to apologize, at least not without intervention by the Hand of Fate. And even if I were so inclined to do so, that'd be 10 days away. People have died in shorter spans than that.

It just occurred to me... assuming that this is still the same continuity as year 1 (and I think we are considering it so)
My recent head canon is that Mindy is an insufferable bitch due to PTSD from season 1 events. Next go around, how will events have shaped us all...?

GasBandit

Staff member
My recent head canon is that Mindy is an insufferable bitch due to PTSD from season 1 events. Next go around, how will events have shaped us all...?
If there is an AA3, I hope this time they support importing of classes from previous games (or at least AA2)... otherwise everybody gets reset again. Which I guess has its advantages, too.

Even after all this time, I'm still disappointed about the self-hate bug that brought year 1 to an end. Who knows how long I'd have kept going with that, otherwise?

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, you guys are kinda on the right track. I guess you'll find out. One thing I will say though, it's not Petra, she won't be returning (nor any other kind of GasBandit clone).

Last edited:
Number 2 in intelligence, number 6 in athletics, and number 1 in popularity!

I'm the Rival in a Shonen series!