[Movies] Green With Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shamed me a little that when deciding what to watch, The Muppets won over Puss in Boots with the kids purely on my argument of "fart shoes".

It was too close.

The 80s robot bit that made me laugh the most was how he kept offering New Coke. I wasn't even around for that whole thing in the 80s but that was hilarious to me anyway.

I think they tried to bring it back 3 years ago or something. But it's why the joke in Back to the Future is dated, when he asks for a Tab.

I think they tried to bring it back 3 years ago or something. But it's why the joke in Back to the Future is dated, when he asks for a Tab.
See but that joke still works, because Tab is still around, so its a simple joke of "he ordered something from the present that didn't exist in the past".

Looked it up, the Tab that's available now is an energy drink and not the same thing even though its the same name and logo.

Oh, for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

They don't even know the difference between the Muppets and Seseme Street.

QQ some more, Fox News.

When I heard what they were doing for the movie's antagonist, I thought "Ha! Classic Muppet villain." Not because they've done it before, but because it's so archetypical that you can't take it seriously.

Unless you're a moron.

An anti-liberal story on FOX? I, for one, am shocked. Shocked, I say.
Added at: 20:55
Right, so, after actually watching this whole thing, my forehead is throbbing in agony from slamming it onto my desk. Not only are the conclusions completely irrational, spiteful, and finger pointing, but the only rational person in that clip (the blonde woman whose name escapes me) was calm and collected while the other two kept cutting her off and yelling at her.
Fox News: classy journalism.

Waldorf: Well, The Muppets came out on Blu-Ray and DVD this week.
Statler: Mm. I guess that means they'll be out of business, next.

DOH-HO HO HO HO HO!

I freaking LOVED this movie. It hit me on so many levels of nostalgia and the songs were AWESOME! But I'm not sure if "Man or Muppet" should have won the Oscar. In my opinion it was "Pictures in my head". How could the sad Kermit song NOT win the Oscar?

They haven't had a good TV Christmas special since Muppet Family Christmas.
"It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas" sucked, "A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa" sucked, this one will most likely suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.