Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

honestly, she makes every cosplay work, and her take on misty would have been amazing to see in the anime, a darker misty would have been fine by me.

Kay Bear is my queen, so I’m glad I could bring her amazing skills to your attention!! :D

Plus, she’s dealt with a lot and has nearly quit cosplay recently, so any positivity I can bring to her, I would love nothing more.

Kay Bear is my queen, so I’m glad I could bring her amazing skills to your attention!! :D

Plus, she’s dealt with a lot and has nearly quit cosplay recently, so any positivity I can bring to her, I would love nothing more.
Man, I couldn't even imagine being a woman on the internet, much less one that tries to share pictures of herself and her passions to the mobs of goons that make up the worst of the web. Anyone that manages to do so has my utmost respect.

Man, I couldn't even imagine being a woman on the internet, much less one that tries to share pictures of herself and her passions to the mobs of goons that make up the worst of the web. Anyone that manages to do so has my utmost respect.
Exactly. People are the worst and have treated her badly.

She’s one of the kindest, most hard working women in cosplay, she deserves all the love. :heart:

https://victoriacosplay.blogspot.com/2018/10/in-memoriam-callie-cosplay-1991-2018.html

On October 5th 2018, Debra Burroughs, the mother of Callie Cosplay, took to Facebook to announce that her daughter had passed away. Callie was survived by her mother and brother. Her father died in 2017. The shocking news quickly spread throughout the cosplay community that we had lost one of our brightest stars. In addition to being a talented cosplayer and model, Callie was also a musician, a photographer, writer and gamer. She was well known for her kindness and was never too busy to make time for her friends or her fans.

GasBandit

Staff member
https://victoriacosplay.blogspot.com/2018/10/in-memoriam-callie-cosplay-1991-2018.html

On October 5th 2018, Debra Burroughs, the mother of Callie Cosplay, took to Facebook to announce that her daughter had passed away. Callie was survived by her mother and brother. Her father died in 2017. The shocking news quickly spread throughout the cosplay community that we had lost one of our brightest stars. In addition to being a talented cosplayer and model, Callie was also a musician, a photographer, writer and gamer. She was well known for her kindness and was never too busy to make time for her friends or her fans.
From the Link:
Sadly Callie's last social media posts revealed that she was once again, going through a difficult period in her life. She had recently suffered a miscarriage that lead to emergency surgery. She was preparing for chemotherapy. She fell down a flight of stairs and was bitten by her boyfriends dog. Her boyfriend was also throwing her out of the house.
Jibbers fucking Crabst.