Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

figmentPez

Staff member
I think that's officially the first time anyone has called Aquaman "pretty fucking badass".
Did you watch Justice League? Dude cut off his own hand to save his son. And that's hardly the only time the character has been written correctly and had bad-ass moments. He's the ruler of 2/3rds of the planet, and can command all sea life to obey him. The dorky Aquaman of the Superfriends isn't what Aquaman has been for decades now.

I feel like there's something I'm not getting in the above pic.

--Patrick
Stormtroopers have poor trigger discipline?

Or they're a little short to be stormtroopers?

Or if they're from the early empire era, then something has gone wrong with those clones.

Those Russian con pictures have been getting a lot of notoriety. It's nice to see Russians on the Internet when they're not getting knocked unconscious, weaving through traffic, etc.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I would propose that anyone who knows anything about Captain America would respect the character regardless of his costume, no matter their nationality.

--Patrick
And I've watched hundreds of Russians throw themselves at moving vehicles in hopes of committing extortion/fraud over the last few years, so I have my own (less charitable) suspicions.

Dave

Staff member
My favorite one from the Russian cosplayers is the guy who cosplayed Wolverine. Yes, this is a cosplayer.