Good Cosplay Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tri-point Shield" looks like she's from Queen's Blade, but I don't know which character.

"Skull hat, sun staff" is Wizardmon from Digimon.

"Gyaban?" looks like someone from the Metal Heroes series from Japan.

"Six" is from Guilty Gear, I believe. That or Blaze Blue.

Mermaids (possibly Ariel and her sisters, from Disney's \\"The Little Mermaid\\" but I'm not srue.)
You're right. These are Ariel & 3 of her 6 sisters. It was taken on the Leipzig Bookfair two weeks ago. But my personal favorites are missing in this pic.

Noema as Alana (pink) and elsch as Adella (yellow).

OK, I'm gonna get it on out there. I'm sick to death of people dressed as the Dark Knight Joker.

There, I said it, and I don't regret it.

Cajungal

Staff member
OK, I'm gonna get it on out there. I'm sick to death of people dressed as the Dark Knight Joker.

There, I said it, and I don't regret it.
I'm right there with you. And so few I've seen in person have been good. There's always that one guy who did it well surrounded by a bunch of dudes in goodwill jackets and their little sister's makeup.

Z

Zarvox

OK, so this is something that's been bugging me for a while. All these superheros in tights –*what happens when they get boners? It's bound to happen eventually, and it'll be really goddamn visible when it does. And you'd expect that as soon as someone at a con sees Superman with a boner, they'd snap a picture and give it a funny caption. Yet, you don't see such pics. In fact, a google image search for 'cosplay boner' reveals nothing!

So –*does sheer terror of this happening keep your manhood in line? Does everyone wear iron underpants? What's the deal?

figmentPez

Staff member
OK, so this is something that's been bugging me for a while. All these superheros in tights –*what happens when they get boners? It's bound to happen eventually, and it'll be really goddamn visible when it does. And you'd expect that as soon as someone at a con sees Superman with a boner, they'd snap a picture and give it a funny caption. Yet, you don't see such pics. In fact, a google image search for 'cosplay boner' reveals nothing!

So –*does sheer terror of this happening keep your manhood in line? Does everyone wear iron underpants? What's the deal?
I can't believe I googled this: cosplay erection

Aktrez as Emma Frost, Lady Skywalker as Pepper Pots / Resuce, (I wish I knew who was cosplaying as a female Nick Fury) and BelleChere as Lady Deadpool... Poor guy.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

that batgirl you don't recognize is the new stephanie brown costume link
Ah! I thought the purple might be a reference to the Spoiler, but an image search didn't show her in anything but a pretty standard Batgirl costume.

C

coolsteel

Skinny Wings is from Queen's Blade, the annoying Angel character whose name I forget.

Anyway Cammy from Street Fighter Alpha

Almost, he just needs to look more like a douche and he'd be spot on.

What the hell people?! Who gets off on dressing up like psychopaths? These people are dangers to society and you want to go around dressed up like them? Might as well dress up like Charles Manson or Osama Bin Ladin while you're at it.

Honestly? Don't be surprised if you're walking down the street like that and you get a batarang upside yo head.

Status
Not open for further replies.