Lanterns

Zinda needing a coffee break haha

SHAZAM!

Mary vs Mary?

Who will win?

rawr

figmentPez

Staff member
Besides the fact that Ninten and Ness are almost identical, Ana didn't wear the single bow. She had pigtails and a hat of some sort.
Thank you for some practical advice in telling them apart. I couldn't find any pictures of either Ninten or Ana, at least not quickly, and just gave up and assumed they were from Earthbound.

Besides the fact that Ninten and Ness are almost identical, Ana didn't wear the single bow. She had pigtails and a hat of some sort.
Thank you for some practical advice in telling them apart. I couldn't find any pictures of either Ninten or Anam, at least not quickly, and just gave up and assumed they were from Earthbound.[/QUOTE]

The problem is it wasn't released in the US (unless you get one of those translated ROMs), so info is something you have to dig for. I just happen to be a huge Mother/Earthbound nerd. But yeah, Ninten/Ness and Ana/Paula are seriously 99% identical. :eek:hwell:

Ahh, I got confused. Ninten's shirt goes blue than yellow. Ness'es goes Yellow than Blue. So your right, it's Ness. I guess the only SURE fire way to tell them apart is Ness cocks his hat to the right, while Ninten does it to the left. Too bad this guy isn't cocking his hat at all *groan*

Status
Not open for further replies.