Good Cosplay Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero, X (Megaman X series)
That's Axl, not Zero.
I've never even heard of the character before.[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised, as he was only in X7, X8, and Command Mission. He kinda plays like Bass/Forte from the original Megaman series, in that his normal weapon is rapid fire and can be aimed in most directions. He doesn't get powers like Megaman does or learn new moves like Zero, but instead gets new weapons based on the Mavericks he beats, and he can Copy normal enemies and turn into them. He was injured badly at the end of X8 and he showed signs of going Maverick in the ending, but since we haven't had a new X game since 04, it's likely that the series will never have a proper ending and we'll never know what happened to him (though we can infer some stuff in the Z and ZX series).

Not sure about the redhead. The blonde with Star Jeans is Blue Mary from King of Fighters. "Robotic Cop" is Captain Commando from Capcom. And yes, the unimportant nameless gears hear helmets; most of the main cast doesn't because then they wouldn't be recognizable.

"Lying Bastard?" looks like a pre-soul reaver Raziel... or maybe what Raziel would have looked like as a soul reaver if his wings hadn't been ripped off. The 3 fingered hands are a big clue to this, but it's not Canon anyway.

"Green Centaur" might be a Dryad from Warcraft 3, but they had spears, not bows.

figmentPez

Staff member
DC Comics

Group Shot #1
Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Superman, Flash
Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Supergirl, Zatanna

Group Shot #2
Hawkgirl, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Vixen, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl
Black Canary, Zatanna, Supergirl, The Riddler

Group Shot #3
Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, Zatanna, Black Canary
Flash, Hawkgirl

Group Shot #4
Supergirl, unknown, Huntress, Spoiler, Black Hawk, Black Canary, Raven, Power Girl, Batgirl

Group Shot #5
Green Arrow, Flash, unknown, Superman

Black Lanterns
Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Superman

Ugh the second I saw the Captain Commando picture all I hear is

CAPTAIYN FIYAH
CAPTAIYN FIYAH
CAPTAIYN FIYAH
CAPTAIYN FIYAH

Over and over in my head. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.