Gazebo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I'm looking at a house with a Gazebo in the back yard. Should I be cautious?
Dear BigCountry,

Yes, by all means! BE CAREFUL! You can shoot these with a crossbow and it won't even phase it! A fireball, however, will take one out pretty handily. Also, watch out for those whistling zephyrs.

http://patioboat.blogspot.com/2009/07/knights-of-dinner-table.html

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

You guys are bogarting my answers, man.

I'm looking at a house with a Gazebo in the back yard. Should I be cautious?
Dear BigCountry,

Yes, by all means! BE CAREFUL! You can shoot these with a crossbow and it won't even phase it! A fireball, however, will take one out pretty handily. Also, watch out for those whistling zephyrs.

http://patioboat.blogspot.com/2009/07/knights-of-dinner-table.html

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

You guys are bogarting my answers, man.[/QUOTE]

It's best to check with the local home owners association when looking at a home with any kind of extra structure like this, to make sure it's in compliance with the rules and regulations.

edit: kid.

Cajungal

Staff member
Too bad the questions of three little forumites don't add up to a hill of beans in this crazy world.

Dave

Staff member
*psst* GS, that story ripped off an old comic called Knights of the Dinner Table. To which I linked.

Looks like this is a moot point now. the sellers are "unwilling" to negociate on the price of the house, and I'm "unwilling" to pay what they are asking for.

That's for the best. Have you ever taken a black light to your average private Gazebo?

People just constantly fuck on those things. It's a non stop orgy of sex, violence, then sex again, then weird sex.

You dodged a bullet and also the clap.

That's for the best. Have you ever taken a black light to your average private Gazebo?

People just constantly fuck on those things. It's a non stop orgy of sex, violence, then sex again, then weird sex.

You dodged a bullet and also the clap.
Also an arrow.

After we looked at the brothel I started taking a blacklight with me on all walkthroughs, and yes, the Gazebo sparkled like a twilight vampire.

Water and coffee I'm certain not... but maybe something that reacts to the UV light like the quinine in tonic water or something

Status
Not open for further replies.