Export thread

Gazebo

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

I'm looking at a house with a Gazebo in the back yard. Should I be cautious?

General Specific

General Specific

Shoot an arrow at it.

Hylian

Hylian

Only if it looks angry

Dave

Dave

Dear BigCountry,

Yes, by all means! BE CAREFUL! You can shoot these with a crossbow and it won't even phase it! A fireball, however, will take one out pretty handily. Also, watch out for those whistling zephyrs.

http://patioboat.blogspot.com/2009/07/knights-of-dinner-table.html

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

You guys are bogarting my answers, man.

phil

phil

Dear BigCountry,

Yes, by all means! BE CAREFUL! You can shoot these with a crossbow and it won't even phase it! A fireball, however, will take one out pretty handily. Also, watch out for those whistling zephyrs.

http://patioboat.blogspot.com/2009/07/knights-of-dinner-table.html

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

You guys are bogarting my answers, man.[/QUOTE]

It's best to check with the local home owners association when looking at a home with any kind of extra structure like this, to make sure it's in compliance with the rules and regulations.

edit: kid.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Too bad the questions of three little forumites don't add up to a hill of beans in this crazy world.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Too bad the questions of three little forumites don't add up to a hill of beans in this crazy world.
But this is our hill! And these are our beans!

General Specific

General Specific

*psst, Cajun*

Dave

Dave

*psst* GS, that story ripped off an old comic called Knights of the Dinner Table. To which I linked.

phil

phil

BAM!

double fun poliece'd

everyone is miserable

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

No discussion of Gazibos is complete without the Kids in the Hall.

General Specific

General Specific

*psst* GS, that story ripped off an old comic called Knights of the Dinner Table. To which I linked.
*psst* Dave, don't care! :p

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Looks like this is a moot point now. the sellers are "unwilling" to negociate on the price of the house, and I'm "unwilling" to pay what they are asking for.

Dave

Dave

It's all for the better. Those gazebos can be mean.

phil

phil

That's for the best. Have you ever taken a black light to your average private Gazebo?

People just constantly fuck on those things. It's a non stop orgy of sex, violence, then sex again, then weird sex.

You dodged a bullet and also the clap.

General Specific

General Specific

That's for the best. Have you ever taken a black light to your average private Gazebo?

People just constantly fuck on those things. It's a non stop orgy of sex, violence, then sex again, then weird sex.

You dodged a bullet and also the clap.
Also an arrow.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

After we looked at the brothel I started taking a blacklight with me on all walkthroughs, and yes, the Gazebo sparkled like a twilight vampire.

Calleja

Calleja

now i can't tell if he's kidding or not

klew

klew

don't those blacklights also illuminate other, less intimate, stains, like coffee and water?

Calleja

Calleja

Water and coffee I'm certain not... but maybe something that reacts to the UV light like the quinine in tonic water or something

Chibibar

There is a munchkin card with a level 10 gazebo! :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

Water and coffee I'm certain not... but maybe something that reacts to the UV light like the quinine in tonic water or something
I'd think, for an outdoor gazebo, a likely culprit would be animal urine.

Calleja

Calleja

That too, yeah.