Games on SALE!

Whole bunch of games for sale on GOG.com for the moment, both in a "mystery game sale" type thing where you buy piñata's and see what falls out, and as deals.

Most notably for around here, perhaps: Darkest Dungeon at -60%, for those who saw GasBandit kill us all fighting horrors and thought it was cool.
Also:
Tyranny -60%
Batman - Telltale series -65%
War for the Overworld (DK3) -65%

Right now kicking myself for not grabbing Rayman Legends when it was on sale. Didn't realize full price on PSN was $40.

Guess I'll just buy the physical copy like in colonial times.

The Humble Jumbo Bundle 9 has some solid games included.

$1 or more:
-The Flame in the Flood
-Infested Planet
-Human: Fall Flat

Pay the Average (currently $5.12)
-Verdun
-Samorost 3
-Warhammer End Times: Vermintide (I think mentioning this game anywhere on here automatically lights up the @GasBandit signal)
-(More to come in about 4 days)

Pay $10 or more:
-American Truck Simulator

Meanwhile, this month's Humble Bundle Monthly is offering Rise of Tomb Raider. For $12 and a bunch of indie games, I'm seriously tempted by this. I've said before that the monthly bundle has tempted me.

But that could still just be environmental. What we need is to take their kids and have them raised by a non-Terriking family... and WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?
I volunteer as parent!

Of course, the world will then have Bhamving offspring. And I think it's up for debate if that's better or worse than Terriking.

I own and have played HuniePop. What kind of games are the rest? Are they just a date sim or some other kind of game with some... added interesting visuals, like HP?

Humble Bundle has a Capcom/Sega/Atlus Bundle with a mixed bag of games. It's certainly the cheapest way to get Resident Evil 4 and Dead Rising, which are arguably the best games offered in the deal.

Strange that Devil May Cry 4 is a top tier game, though, especially since I'm pretty sure I've seen it offered in the lowest tier in previous bundles.

Humble Bundle has a Capcom/Sega/Atlus Bundle with a mixed bag of games. It's certainly the cheapest way to get Resident Evil 4 and Dead Rising, which are arguably the best games offered in the deal.

Strange that Devil May Cry 4 is a top tier game, though, especially since I'm pretty sure I've seen it offered in the lowest tier in previous bundles.
Did they ever fix Resident Evil 4 for PC or is it still in shitty "no mouse" mode?

fade

Staff member
That'd be a pretty faithful port, then, since the RE games have always had unusual controls even by PS standards.

I think the only game in this bundle that hasn't been offered before is Citizens of Earth, which is fun little RPG in the vein of Earthbound.

Green Man Gaming has a heckeva deal on Grand Theft Auto V. 60% off the base game. That's without any bonus deals for online stuff, which is also discounted. I think I might snag this one.
Huh. That might explain why I was having trouble starting up the game yesterday. Lots of new players overloading the Rockstar Social Club, which you have to log into every time you start up the game, even if you're playing single player.

Still think these extra things I have to log into for single player games is bullshit. Rockstar, Ubisoft, Kalypso, etc. I'll put up with it if the game is good, but I still dislike it.