Funny (political, religious) pictures

While I'd like to comment on how lumping all Latin American countries together as "Mexican" is indicative of Fox News's racism, Hanlon's Razor leads me to believe that it's simply a case of the guy responsible for the banner being a dumbass.

Re: three Mexicos

Every time I see this, I can't help but think Fox News is really doing this because they know their audience well enough that "Mexican Countries" gets the point across to them better than "Central American countries". Mexico = bad, America = good and so it is a calculated move to brand the situation and sway the viewer. And I wonder how close to 1984 we are...

Re: three Mexicos

Every time I see this, I can't help but think Fox News is really doing this because they know their audience well enough that "Mexican Countries" gets the point across to them better than "Central American countries". Mexico = bad, America = good and so it is a calculated move to brand the situation and sway the viewer. And I wonder how close to 1984 we are...
Well, Trump did literally tell people not to trust what they see and hear....

It's funny, since the 1st time i paid attention to Trump was exactly over the Scotland golf course wind farm thing, i think i saw the documentary about it on youtube... where he was exactly the sort of ass-clown-hole he's currently being.

Guess he still hasn't gotten over it.

It's a conspiracy to keep women subservient to men!

See our pockets are too small to hold things, so we always have to carry a some kind of bag or a purse. Then guys turn to us and say, "Oh honey can you carry this in your purse for me?" And then we're stuck!

...I was being facetious when I wrote this, but now that I'm reading it out loud...

GasBandit

Staff member
It's a conspiracy to keep women subservient to men!

See our pockets are too small to hold things, so we always have to carry a some kind of bag or a purse. Then guys turn to us and say, "Oh honey can you carry this in your purse for me?" And then we're stuck!

...I was being facetious when I wrote this, but now that I'm reading it out loud...
And notice that a lot of times, an apron will have a HUGE pocket on it...