Funny (political, religious) pictures

Ya, wasn't Nass a good guy in that movie?
Sssssort of?
He plays kinda like Prince Vultan from Flash Gordon, i.e., a leader who is suspicious of Our Heroes at first, but who then comes around to their side later...which is only fitting since both characters are played by the same actor, 20 years apart.

—Patrick

fade

Staff member
I hate to rain on the Purge parade, but I don't disagree with building permitting, on the basis of having grown up in the unregulated rural south. I've seen plenty of "structures" made of 1x1s that are held together with sheer force of redneck Jedi mind powers and 16d nails they pulled out of the last one that collapsed on grandma.

Dave

Staff member
I hate to rain on the Purge parade, but I don't disagree with building permitting, on the basis of having grown up in the unregulated rural south. I've seen plenty of "structures" made of 1x1s that are held together with sheer force of redneck Jedi mind powers and 16d nails they pulled out of the last one that collapsed on grandma.
That last sentence had me actually laughing out loud.

Why is Don Jr wrong? Its a logical statement

Don Sr is right for saying that there was no collusion unless they give out Pulitzer Prizes for fiction.
They give out Pulitzer Prizes for fiction.
Therefore he's calling his dad a liar.

Is don sr being a liar surprising to anyone?