Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member
More like the horror movie when you've figured out who the killer is, but the cop is still trying to help the killer and is about to get stabbed in the back.

EDIT: Now I want someone to take A Series of Unfortunate Events screen caps and put Dolt45 over Count Olaf.

Republicans: Silly orphan voters, that's the President, not the known criminal Candidate Trump. The nation would never elect a liar and a thief to the highest office in the nation.

Last edited:
I actually wonder if she talks about a 2 year old dog called Jericho.

It's less weird she's calling a dog her son or kid than the alternative.

Aw, you beat me to it. That one came across Kati's dash, but I couldn't remember where it came from in time.

They keep getting caught being such hypocrites. First the emails thing, now this. The "Surprise!" effect is starting to wear off their hypocrisy.

--Patrick

Ehh, I know plenty of idiots who still run around without a firewall or antivirus on their PC, too - at least that they're aware of. Windows Defender actually becoming a somewhat decent program has saved many PCs' lifes.

There's some truth to that tweet: DonJr. just learned how he ACTUALLY got into college. And graduated high school. And middle school. Probably elementary school, too.