Funny (political, religious) pictures

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? MEDIA TAB???
You know, I can't see who posted this, except by replying I see it was bhamv[DOUBLEPOST=1456886766,1456886648][/DOUBLEPOST]And in testing, I can't see who posted anything on that page, only by going to a new page. Error with the media plugin?

GasBandit

Staff member
I can see everything fine in firefox at work, and I teamviewer'd into my home machine and saw everything good on chrome... soooo... I dunno what you guys are doing. Unless you're doing something crazy like using IE or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1456892120,1456892001][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, just for completeness' sake, I *euugh* viewed the page in IE... also displayed everything properly... soooo...

I'm using chrome on Android. Will have to wait until I get home to see if it persists on my computer.
I can confirm that, with unmodified Chrome on Android, I cannot see poster information in this thread's prior page. Post contents display fine, but the space above each post is missing.[DOUBLEPOST=1456909481,1456909193][/DOUBLEPOST]Compare the two following screenshots for reference.

Screenshot_2016-03-02-04-01-51.png

Screenshot_2016-03-02-04-01-12.png

Necronic

Staff member

imgur.com/FrMXnac

FTFY - GB

As a libertarian how can you offer such administrative charity - Necronic

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Please tell me that's a joke website like The Onion right? Just looking around, it seems like, but just checking to be sure.

Now if so, that's a great joke. If not... that's just a disturbing website.
"UK Spoof News and Satire" says so right in the banner at the top.

fade

Staff member
Post your funny political/religious pictures here. Rather than the main thread. Please. For the children.

Here, I'll start you off:

I just wanted to quote the original post. These are now high gas prices here in Houston. Obama's still in office, and both pricing directions still had very little to do with him.

Necronic

Staff member
If I remember right she's the one who tore apart that guy who was claiming like a 40% disability for a sprained ankle he got playing football at the academy or some nonsense like that.