Funny (political, religious) pictures

"...with special guest star Kristi Noem filling in for Robert Trump, who will not be able to attend due to a scheduling conflict..."

--Patrick

Half of the key speakers are just the Trump family. Sheesh.
Wow, they're literally half.
I still maintain they'd had Robert in there too, if he hadn't died. Hell, they may still squeeze in a touching tribute video, possibly by pasting Trump family faces onto a clip from What About Bob? (which they would receive a DMCA for afterwards) because it's just the kind of thing they would do.

--Patrick

All of this just makes me even more depressed that my family is ride or die for Trump. I still have a tiny hope that my parents are just so far anti Dem that they don't care, but the rest of my family would definitely sell their souls to suck his dick.

And if you are wondering what that's about...
I think we have a healthy selection of parents on these boards, and we have all been 15-year-olds in our time. So when a 15-year-old claims their parents are 'ruining their lives!' I believe most of us can view such claims in their proper perspective and frame of reference.

I think we have a healthy selection of parents on these boards, and we have all been 15-year-olds in our time. So when a 15-year-old claims their parents are 'ruining their lives!' I believe most of us can view such claims in their proper perspective and frame of reference.
She's explicitly said they've been abusive. Unless you just think that any 15 year old who makes such claims shouldn't be taken seriously.

I definitely have at least one friend who emacipated at Claudia's age because her parents were ruining her life. And her parents are very public figures, and one of them is a toxic person speaking on behalf of an extremely toxic person, I can't imagine it's great for her mental status. I don't know if emancipation is really what Claudia wants/needs, I don't know if she really understands what that means short term. But I also remember being 15 and hating the fact that I had shit going on and no adult took me seriously because I was a teen.

when a 15-year-old claims their parents are 'ruining their lives!' I believe most of us can view such claims in their proper perspective and frame of reference.
If by this you mean that a neutral party should look into it and determine whether or not they indeed are ruining her life, then yes. I agree that being 15 years old does suggest to me a greater tendency towards hyperbole, but it is not enough to convince me that everything she says must 100% be hyperbole, and so some sort of investigation into her statement would be warranted.

—Patrick