Funny (political, religious) pictures

I reallyt don't understand the "thin blue line" flag in what it's trying to say. The world is black and white and blue is the line dividing good and bad?

I reallyt don't understand the "thin blue line" flag in what it's trying to say. The world is black and white and blue is the line dividing good and bad?
Yes, that's pretty much what it means.

It gets even better! Their Thin Blue Line flag violates the US Flag Code, which prohibits the flag from being used or altered for advertising purposes or for clothing or whatnot.

Most people treat the flag code as "guidelines more than rules" (as they should, per the First Amendment), but the people who start frothing at the mouth about kneeling in protest for the anthem and 'disrespecting the flag' are also usually the ones with these altered versions of the flag, or flag clothing, or a dirty and torn flag flying off the back of their pickup. :rolleyes:

The wife stumbled over this THIRTY-YEAR-OLD video because she's on a bit of F&L kick, and I found it eerily relatable to the whole "COVID is a hoax" and "Vaccines cause microchips" and all that other confirmation bias-based Facebook stuff:

...seems like I'm not the only one, either.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Stay 'Woke (2019)
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Allen Covert, Peter Dante, John Farley
Director: Dennis Dugan
Music: Dave Matthews

Adam Sandler stars as an otherwise ordinary schmoe living an otherwise ordinary life until one day he notices that every time he falls asleep, he starts to dream that someone disappears, being erased from reality as though they never existed. He thinks nothing unusual of this...until he starts to dream about people he knows...first distant relations, then friends, then immediate family...and they actually disappear. He meets the descendant of an Australian aborigine (guest star Christopher Walken) who explains that Sandler must be accidentally shifting them into the Dreamtime while he sleeps. Now with the mystic's help, Sandler must learn the art of lucid dreaming in order to enter the Dreamtime and rescue his friends. Will Sandler be able to rescue them? Will he be able to ... Stay 'Woke?
...I call shenanigans. There is way too much plot there and not enough Rob Schneider to be an Adam Sandler movie.
Oh, he's in the movie, but as Sandler's wheelchair-bound grandmother, and only in flashbacks.
It's also later revealed that grandma was actually Sandler's first "victim," when the wheelchair is the last to roll down the ramp of rescued people. "I always thought you were dead!" and all that.
...I'll allow it
From reddit: Adam Sandler said he would make a terrible film if he didn't win a Best Actor Academy Award for Uncut Gems. To help him out, I analyzed his films and their movie posters to come up with a perfectly bad Sandler film entitled 'Jacked Up'
tl;dr: of reddit article: "Adam Sandler plays a personal trainer/shoe salesman named Jack Goodheart who is married to Janet Goodheart (Also, Sandler, using a very off-putting voice). They travel to an exclusive resort in Costa Rica to attend his 30th high school anniversary during the fourth of July weekend. During the event, Rob Schneider (playing a terrorist) and his team of henchmen, hijack the event and take everyone hostage, including State Senator Chuck Finley (Terry Crews) and presidential candidate Casey Fitzpatrick (Maya Rudolph). During the melee, Jack and Janet escape, and the two use their past military experience and buff physiques to save the day. This PG-13 action-comedy is entitled “Jacked Up” and ends with a jet ski chase at the hotel’s lazy river pool that circles the hotel. The film is directed by Dennis Dugan, and co-stars Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek, Terry Crews, Steve Buscemi, Taylor Lautner, Luke Wilson, Peter Dinklage, Maya Rudolph, and Al Pacino."

--Patrick

Last edited:
flappyburbs.jpg

Original caption was something like: "When you want to proclaim to the whole world just how racist you are."
Oy vey.

--Patrick