Funny (political, religious) pictures

What kind of maniac mows the lawn in SANDALS? I did that ONCE and regretted it immediately.
This was my first thought. My second was that wouldn't he just get hotter/sweatier carrying around a gun the whole time? Granted, I don't know what it weighs, but it seems to me it would encumber him.

The Pope's response to this was that he'd baptize them because Christ's salvation was for everyone. Pretty classy response to such a dickhole question.
People, including the pope and the news, need to stop responding to or giving Ken any air time. He's a total science denying, money grubbing jerk who has such an axe to grind against science that he can't even put together a basic theological view that makes any sense. That being said, if someone had to respond, I'm glad the pope said that.

GasBandit

Staff member
On a less humorous note, it seems to me like I've got 3 or 4 waiters when I go out to eat.. one seats me, one takes my order, one brings it out, and that last one or yet another one will check for drink refills later. And yes, I know the first one is called a "host" or "hostess" don't even get me started on the non-fooding waiters.

If it makes you feel better, when I worked at a restaraunt taking care of drinks was a side part of being a bus boy so that could be the case for you.

On a less humorous note, it seems to me like I've got 3 or 4 waiters when I go out to eat.. one seats me, one takes my order, one brings it out, and that last one or yet another one will check for drink refills later. And yes, I know the first one is called a "host" or "hostess" don't even get me started on the non-fooding waiters.
The more servers, not host(ess), I have the less tip I give.

Yeah, it bugs me too. I go into a place, I got one person putting rice and beans in my burrito, another puts the meat in, another person does the toppings, someone else wraps it up, and then a fifth person rings me up at the register.

I mean, who the hell am I supposed to thank at Chipotle?

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, it bugs me too. I go into a place, I got one person putting rice and beans in my burrito, another puts the meat in, another person does the toppings, someone else wraps it up, and then a fifth person rings me up at the register.

I mean, who the hell am I supposed to thank at Chipotle?
More evidence of Chipotle being a hollow, terrible version of Freebirds. At Freebirds the same person builds my burrito from start to finish.

More evidence of Chipotle being a hollow, terrible version of Freebirds. At Freebirds the same person builds my burrito from start to finish.
I actually prefer Chipotle's assembly line method. One person doing it is how Subway is (aside from the register) and it ends up with someone standing around not doing anything sometimes, or the directions get unclear. Chipotle, it's BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, done. I was trying to make a funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1406816769,1406816728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was trying to make a funny.
Ooh, I got it now!

BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, done.
Like Nick's prom night.

Funny thing is, Consumer Reports rated them (Chipotle) as the best Mexican Fast Food chain in America.

Funny thing is, Consumer Reports rated them (Chipotle) as the best Mexican Fast Food chain in America.
I think this is because we don't have a great, Mexican-American owned restaurant chain yet. Chi-chi's TRIED to be this and failed because it sucked, but if I could get the stuff I get at Tres Potrillos at a sit-down chain, I don't know what I'd do (other than probably never get Taco Bell again).

"Never eat Mexican food East of Louisiana or North of Dallas." - Lyle Lovett[DOUBLEPOST=1406858895,1406858626][/DOUBLEPOST]The awesomeness of Freebirds.