Funny (political, religious) pictures

Relevant to another thread...
First of all, excellent "parody". Tom Scott is great.

Second, not as much of a "parody" as we'd all like!

I know that you were referencing this system DA, but here's an older video that also talks about it. And this one is NOT parody.

So when you add pigtails, eyelashes, and female-presenting gumdrops, you’re actually just making them trans? Will #dysphoricookies be the new holiday trend?

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
I don't know... i think there's something to the argument that they look like a human male, and thus we should treat them as one...
The strawman argument is claiming that there is anyone who is seriously trying to force gender-neutral gingerbread people.

Okay, to be fair, there probably are some idiots who would latch onto an idea like that. However, it's not a widely held opinion that needs to be addressed by mainstream media.

GasBandit

Staff member
Hmmm, cookies are male, huh?

I appreciate the sentiment, but do you really want to plant the "biting clamped boobs is good" seed in our male collective unconsciousness? I mean, moreso than it already is, I know some of us are already too far gone.

Last edited:
I appreciate the sentiment, but do you really want to plant the "biting biting clamped boobs is good" seed in our male collective unconsciousness? I mean, moreso than it already is, I know some of us are already too far gone.
I cannot undo damage which has already been done long before I existed.

Also, if I remember correctly these were a fundraiser for breast cancer research, or survivors, so if we have to put up with the fetish, we might as well get some $$ out of it for a good cause.