Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
I mean, good dig at him and all, but that's kind of like saying "if men knew how not to rob gas stations." They do. Criminals gonna crime, tho. The vast overwhelming majority of people do not rob, rape, or kill, and just saying "if men knew how to accept 'no'" is just as asinine as the infamous "Hey rapists stop raping" sign. If criminals were able to be "reasoned" out of their behavior by 140 oversimplified and condescending characters from somebody they don't know or give a shit about, well, Heather'd be a hero, I guess.

I mean, good dig at him and all, but that's kind of like saying "if men knew how not to rob gas stations." They do. Criminals gonna crime, tho. The vast overwhelming majority of people do not rob, rape, or kill, and just saying "if men knew how to accept 'no'" is just as asinine as the infamous "Hey rapists stop raping" sign. If criminals were able to be "reasoned" out of their behavior by 140 oversimplified and condescending characters from somebody they don't know or give a shit about, well, Heather'd be a hero, I guess.
Ah gas. Always here to defend the conservative while claiming to be an independent.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ah gas. Always here to defend the conservative while claiming to be an independent.
I didn't defend him.

If someone throws a stick of dynamite at a bankrobber and I point out that is is gonna blow up a lot of other innocent people, I'm not defending the bank robber.

But yeah, bravo on blowing that bank robber the fuck up, right?

Also, Libertarians ARE conservative. Even moreso than Republicans. So, I don't know what you're getting at, other than you, as usual, can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground :D

I thought the male college freshman libertarian motto is "fiscally conservative but socially liberal." You kinda have the former, but basically none of the latter. Especially since I don't think gassing the beaners is a "socially liberal" policy.

GasBandit

Staff member
I thought the male college freshman libertarian motto is "fiscally conservative but socially liberal." You kinda have the former, but basically none of the latter. Especially since I don't think gassing the beaners is a "socially liberal" policy.
I'm repeatedly on the record as being:
Pro gay marriage
Pro choice on abortion
Pro legalization

But that motto is just for short-attention-span (low-information) people who don't understand that those are actually conservative positions, because they involve keeping government out of your business.

So you can fuck off.

They have a nice concise label for what you just did there blots: Ad hominem. I like how your post fits in really nicely with the description on the pyramid on the right-hand-side of the page there (at least on desktop version I mean).