Funny (political, religious) pictures

If Canada and the UK recognized their independence, Catalonia would be joined by Quebec and Scotland by nightfall.

I'm surprised Trump hasn't recognized their independence, in a bid to make his Puerto Rico problems vanish.
Puerto Rico can't decide if it wants statehood or independence... and even if it did, Congress has made it clear they aren't willing to proceed with giving them statehood the last two times it's come up because Republicans had to be on board and they don't want another blue state.

Why Quebec? Didn't they have votes on this and they voted no?
50.5% voted no. 25 years ago.

And while I was exaggerating with the 5 minutes thing, what I really meant was that, Spain didn't recognize Catalonia's referendum as legal, if Canada recognizes this secession they are telling Quebec that the province can unilaterally secede.

Now whether Spain is right to declare the referendum as illegal doesn't really matter, because if Catalonia can ignore Spain's ruling, then Quebec can ignore anything Canada says, whether Canada is right or wrong.

Really, this is why no Western country should recognize Catalonia's independence. Not yet, anyway. Catalonia ought to get Spain on board, negotiate with them. Or take the case to an international court to settle the matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1509210373,1509210328][/DOUBLEPOST]
Puerto Rico can't decide if it wants statehood or independence... and even if it did, Congress has made it clear they aren't willing to proceed with giving them statehood the last two times it's come up because Republicans had to be on board and they don't want another blue state.
Just laugh at the joke!

Dave

Staff member
Or he'll get 100 bags of candy given to him and it'll trickle down when he gives her 3 pieces.

The Tylenol/4Loko things are probably more because they were unexpected. Nobody buys a gun and thinks, "There's no way a person could get hurt while using this otherwise perfectly safe product."

--Patrick