Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member
Someone draw me a comic of a family eating breakfast together, with the kid on their phone reading about Trump scandals, while the father has the sports page open, with him saying "damn kids and their electronics, can't pay attention to what's important for 5 minutes."

Necronic

Staff member
If you guys ever want to start a fight, consider randomly linking articles on Facebook from my new favorite website Wesplain.com

There are some great ones here, such as:

It’s Time for White People to Pay for Privilege: The Equality Tax

This just in: Taxation is not Theft. It is a Gift.

Men Opening Doors for Women is a Symbol of Aggressive Patriarchy

When a KISS isn’t So Simple: How I Was Raped By a Kiss.

Suicide: The Only Way to Truly Escape Privilege?

Or one of many other articles pretty much guaranteed to start a fight regardless of your politics.

This place is my dream home. Reminds me of that one website we found a while ago with that blonde chick suggesting male genocide. Remember her? Didn't she end up coming into the forums for a while?

If you guys ever want to start a fight, consider randomly linking articles on Facebook from my new favorite website Wesplain.com

There are some great ones here, such as:

It’s Time for White People to Pay for Privilege: The Equality Tax

This just in: Taxation is not Theft. It is a Gift.

Men Opening Doors for Women is a Symbol of Aggressive Patriarchy

When a KISS isn’t So Simple: How I Was Raped By a Kiss.

Suicide: The Only Way to Truly Escape Privilege?

Or one of many other articles pretty much guaranteed to start a fight regardless of your politics.

This place is my dream home. Reminds me of that one website we found a while ago with that blonde chick suggesting male genocide. Remember her? Didn't she end up coming into the forums for a while?
The one proposing that all men should be castrated? I think she just had a conversation with Dave on Twitter when she found out we were talking about her, she didn't actually join HF. She got a bit snippy towards some of our comments.

@ Tress figmentPez

Electro-shock therapy.

Answer: Government.

The CoS sued the IRS until they gave up and let them have tax exempt status... and that was a decade or two after they where caught in what was the biggest infiltration of a government agency (also the IRS).

If 350k churches wanted, i'm sure they could have done something about it too.

The first question that leaps to my mind is "How many homeless are these churches already sheltering?"

I mean, they could already be providing beds for 10 million people.

Oh c'mon, there's no way anyone in that admin is Ra's...

For Cruz i'd go with Clayface myself... or Zsaz if you're a trumpkin.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the email thing, but this is how I understand it:

Clinton's Secretary of State Email thing:
  • A crime to be running it yourself. Federal law.
  • Stupid to be running it yourself. Internet law.
  • Was probably hacked (known vulnerabilities on the server discovered), but not proven yet.
Pence's Governor Email thing:
  • Not a state crime to be running it yourself. State law.
  • Stupid to be running it yourself. Internet law.
  • Was definitely hacked, evidence of such presented.
Or is that false? I just want to know prior to stating a strong opinion on this one by those who have investigated it more.

Hilary having the server wasn't illegal, or using it for work wasn't illegal. Sending classified information over a private server is\could be. But there was not enough evidence to indict.

Supposedly there is nothing that a Governor knows that is classified.

Just make sure to disable Siri first.
(he does still use an iPhone, doesn't he? I mean, I know he CLAIMS not to, but...)

--Patrick