Funny (political, religious) pictures

Someone showed me the Trump video at work, and I thought it was done by Schmoyoho. Glad to see others are doing the same sort of thing.

--Patrick

Sometimes I forget that Malia's only 18 years old. She often looks very mature for her ag... err... she has a maturity that belies her years.

That's... a fair point. The best you could argue is that Monster's Inc. is no longer harming the children involved; it's still exploiting the children for a natural resource and then offering no compensation for it because they can't make you. Basically everything they do in the movie is STILL unethical.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's... a fair point. The best you could argue is that Monster's Inc. is no longer harming the children involved; it's still exploiting the children for a natural resource and then offering no compensation for it because they can't make you. Basically everything they do in the movie is STILL unethical.
What absolute... Monsters!

What did switching to using laughter have to do with ethics? It was just more readily available because kids were becoming desensitized. I'm just saying.

GasBandit

Staff member
What did switching to using laughter have to do with ethics? It was just more readily available because kids were becoming desensitized. I'm just saying.
Scaring kids mean.
Kids laughing nice.

Ethics good, right?

NO

Ethics BAD

Scare or laugh, kids not getting paid when monsters make profit!

ETHICS BAAAAD

Thanks for ruining what was otherwise a great movie by getting all thinky about it.
I mean Monstropolis ain't gonna run on good wishes and abstinence.

--Patrick

It's the first one in a long time I considered reposting here.
This and the Leia tribute, maybe he's starting to care a little about what goes into his work?

--Patrick