Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

@Tress that is a soundproof hearing testing booth. It makes tiny quiet little beeps in the headphones at different frequencies, and you're supposed to raise your hand when you hear the tones. There's a lot of "was that... is that..?" especially for those of us with tinnitus.
That's what I thought it was! But then I second-guessed myself with, "But Gas wouldn't be posting about something this tame...would he?"

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Bussy. Holy shit. Really? Bussy?

They knew what they were doing.

They're German, and the ice pops don't have that beaded look in real life. They just look like Otter Pops.

Busemann Motive_Sildeshow_Wassereis1.jpg

The company is Busemann, best I can tell they make wasseries (water ice) and popcorn. I assume Bussy is pronounced more like Busey, and they've probably been known as that for a while before the internet came up with a new sexual portmanteau.

They're German, and the ice pops don't have that beaded look in real life. They just look like Otter Pops.

View attachment 41103

The company is Busemann, best I can tell they make wasseries (water ice) and popcorn. I assume Bussy is pronounced more like Busey, and they've probably been known as that for a while before the internet came up with a new sexual portmanteau.
So I was curious about this, and best as I can tell, the busemann company filed for the bussy trademark in 2014. And I know I've heard bussy to mean boy pussy since at least the early to mid 2000s, that word is old enough to drink by now