Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Dave

Staff member
Fuck that. I'll move a chair and park there even if I don't need to park. If it's not a car it's fair game.

Texas, they’d just run the chair over and park there anyway. Possible even that the truck could be so jacked up that it would clear the chair and leave it undisturbed.

GasBandit

Staff member

True story - when I was a kid, I couldnt figure out this silhouette. I thought it was some kind of frog in a hat, and the opening on the right between the mask and the collar was its mouth. Ribbit.

Fuck that. I'll move a chair and park there even if I don't need to park. If it's not a car it's fair game.
I'd be inclined to agree but I'd be worried that the person who "reserved" it would retaliate by fucking up my car. I'm very glad that's not a custom where I'm at. Parking can be a premium where I live.

True story - when I was a kid, I couldnt figure out this silhouette. I thought it was some kind of frog in a hat, and the opening on the right between the mask and the collar was its mouth. Ribbit.
Yeah, i'm still not sure what the deal with it is... is he supposed to be invisible inside the cloak, or what, coz that opening between the mask and the collar makes no sense otherwise...

Dave

Staff member
That "circle Uranus and look for Klingons" joke has been around since I was a kid. Good to see the old jokes brought out like new material.