Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Spoiled, 'cause it's ruining fun.

This is definitely plagiarized with some slight edits from the now-defunct "Zug" site. He had two comedy posts about fake credit card signatures, although I don't recall him ever signing a penis, and there was no electronic machine. He would sign things like "I STOLE THIS CARD" or one time just drew a grid of squares to see what would happen. I remember them fondly.

Also, even if this person just coincidentally came up with a near-identical story, it definitely isn't true/betrays a lack of understanding of retailer responsibility and how credit cards and their signatures work.

Spoiled, 'cause it's ruining fun.

This is definitely plagiarized with some slight edits from the now-defunct "Zug" site. He had two comedy posts about fake credit card signatures, although I don't recall him ever signing a penis, and there was no electronic machine. He would sign things like "I STOLE THIS CARD" or one time just drew a grid of squares to see what would happen. I remember them fondly.

Also, even if this person just coincidentally came up with a near-identical story, it definitely isn't true/betrays a lack of understanding of retailer responsibility and how credit cards and their signatures work.
I, too, fondly remember that which lurks under the spoiler tag!
The internet archive provides a walk down memory lane, if so desired (the grid shows up on page 2!)

The first time I saw a kid in middle-school wearing a Lacoste (Izod back then) shirt and pants combo, I thought he was wearing Granimals. Match the two alligators and the clothes will match...

GasBandit

Staff member
Gonna buy me a condo... gonna buy me a quisanart. Get a wall to wall carpeting... get a wallet full of credit cards. Gonna buy me a condo, never have to mow de lawn... gonna get me da T-Shirt... wit de alligator on.

Dave

Staff member
I still say they need Garanimals for Men. Women obsess about their clothes but guys would love it if they could just match the red racecar with the red racecar and go on their merry way.