Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

B

BErt

That's LaMim! We learned about him in school. It's how you remember that row of states.
Lol that’s interesting! You learned it from the bottom up - I’m guessing because you guys are in LA. We learned it as Mr Mimal

I want this in my life.

Aka

You can lose as much weight as you want but there will always be the fat kid inside you demanding you eat the dodecaoctuple cheese pizza.
Poor sod was probably just trying to get a normal amount of extra cheese instead of the half handful of extra shred they toss on these days and charge you $1.50.

Still better than the time Aislynn and I bought a Papa Murphy's Take'n'Bake pizza in Coos Bay. We walked in, there was no line, three people working, youngish woman running the register and taking orders. We walk up, tell her we'd like a large pizza with pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and extra cheese. She stares at us blankly, like nothing we said made any sense whatsoever. It was like we'd attempted to order a pizza at a dental office or something, and the lady's just staring at us like we're a couple of complete morons and asks -
Her: Extra topping cheese, or what?"
Us: Uh, extra cheese. For the pizza? You know, extra cheese.
Her: Blank stare.
Us: On the pizza, extra cheese?
She calls a supervisor over
Them: What did you want now?
Us: Extra cheese.
Them: What kind of cheese?
Us: The kind you... put on pizza?
Them: I don't understand.

At this point, because they have a big sign on the wall with all of their toppings on it I literally pointed at the ingredient listed as "Extra Cheese" and said "That one! That right there! Extra cheese! I want that!"

They still didn't understand what it meant, so I got some parmesan packets on the side and that was it.

Last edited:
B

BErt

does the inside of that card say "It's also fleeting, before giving way to cold reality."