Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

It is 2 kids too late for me to look that good in a metal bikini though. Unless that's meant to be Terrik, which I could totally buy. :p

Uh, not to bust your balls TOO much, Pat, but that strikes me as exactly the sort of thing you would do if someone told you to bake them a cake and handed you a flash drive saying "and put this on top."
Yes, but it would have been a deliberate choice, a prank-y thing, and not because I was too dumb to get the possibility that there might be a photo on the drive itself. It may sometimes seem like I have Asperger syndrome, but I do not.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Yes, but it would have been a deliberate choice, a prank-y thing, and not because I was too dumb to get the possibility that there might be a photo on the drive itself.

--Patrick
Or someone intentionally ordering the cake that way just so they can post a "funny cake mistake" photo to the internet.
That raises a good question.. what if the picture contained on the flash drive was the picture of the flash drive?

That raises a good question.. what if the picture contained on the flash drive was the picture of the flash drive?
IF they had worded it, "...and put this on the cake (hands me flash drive)," I have no doubt I would have actually asked, "Do you mean a picture of the drive itself, or what's on it?" If it seemed like they were deliberately leaving me that opening, I'd plug it...even if I had to turn it over twice first.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member
I often wonder how many intentional jokes end up on Reddit and Buzzfeed and 9GAG as "LOL look how dumb!" posts.