Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

That was in the movie theatre.

"If he didn't have that goatse mask on I'd probably not be this distracted and unable to understand what he's saying"

GasBandit

Staff member
That was in the movie theatre.

"If he didn't have that goatse mask on I'd probably not be this distracted and unable to understand what he's saying"
Eh. Those of us who didn't notice, and are native english speakers our entire lives still kinda had trouble with that.

My reaction upon first seeing the movie.

"Is... is that Deckard Cain?"
Blues halloween costume after that movie came out was Deckard Bane. He had a cloak and the Bane mask and a huge Tome. He would spout nothing but mixed up Deckard Cain/Bane quotes.

No one but me and his friends got it.

I like it, just wish there was a line...

America overhears Germany whispering to Mexico "Sucker Punch America and we'll pay your expenses." -then the bit about the chair and "winning" the war.

I feel sad over that pic. The original creator was obviously trying to reach out and speak as to how these sites helped him/her feel better about themselves.

ANd someone shat all over their sentiment.

...stupid internet...:(

I feel sad over that pic. The original creator was obviously trying to reach out and speak as to how these sites helped him/her feel better about themselves.

ANd someone shat all over their sentiment.

...stupid internet...:(
The sad thing is, the hijacked version is more accurate.

The sad thing is, the hijacked version is more accurate.
Then make your own picture...? Don't take another persons art work and twist their original message to fit your view of things?

Ugh. I guess I'm in a bad mood. It like a person can't feel a good thing on thei nternet, about a site or person, with out someone else poo-pooing on it.

...which is kinda what I'm doing, eh?[DOUBLEPOST=1397258460,1397258420][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you guys miss the 4chan part?
I did laugh at 4chan part.

Big long series, just gonna post the imgur gallery link:

http://imgur.com/gallery/yz00q
anime...yes...very yes...I have learned basically don't bring it up to anyone who isn't already into it if you don't want to get the shit kicked out of you. I watch some weird shit, and people don't appreciate bring up that I was watching the episode of Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha, where the ten year old girl is fighting the other ten year old girl in Magical Girl Mortal Combat and their clothing is disintegrating from all the raw magical energy.