Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
Both queens are on their opposite colour.

Also, who is that gal? Is she supposedly good at chess? Why is this a thing?
No, the white queen is on a white square. And no, she's just a pretty girl told to do something for a picture, the incorrectness of which causes nerdrage.

No, the white queen is on a white square. And no, she's just a pretty girl told to do something for a picture, the incorrectness of which causes nerdrage.
Someone set up the chessboard as a turn instead of a mirror image. Then they had a pretty person make an illegal move. Then they 'shopped her up so bad that I can't even tell how much of her hair is real. For all I know, she's not really even smiling.

--Patrick

On tumblr there was this series of post floating around for a while where a person came up with scerio where new parents 'get' their baby only to discover he/she has pink hair. They then realize they have given birth to an anime protagonist.

Tumlr took this line of thought and ran with it, creating a fictional anime where the character, now teen, does everything they can to avoid becoming a protag. Magical girl powers offered? Fuck that. Witness something weird? Don't ever talk about it.

It became hilarious and I wish I had screen caps. :(

GasBandit

Staff member
SOMEbody hasn't spent enough time on the internet.

[DOUBLEPOST=1397190219,1397189907][/DOUBLEPOST]And somebody ELSE has spent a little too much.