Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Some expectations are easy to meet. Like, "don't come to work high," "don't pass out on the couch while guests are in the lobby," and "don't steal the daily deposits."

And yet... :facepalm:

It may not be a great picture, but I would not rate it as a guilty pleasure; that's still The Pirate Movie for me.
I love A Knight's tale in the same way I love The Mummy (Brandon Fraser version) and the first Pirates of the Caribbean; for the record, I do loathe every sequel of both franchises with all my heart!

Yes but how could they dare to turn such a high minded work of Chaucer's into a piece of pop culture drivel.

^ sadly a legit sentiment from a former friend who hated the movie. :facepalm:

Yes but how could they dare to turn such a high minded work of Chaucer's into a piece of pop culture drivel.

^ sadly a legit sentiment from a former friend who hated the movie. :facepalm:
Easily, obviously.
From the first few sounds of We Will Rock You I knew what to expect and I did not get disappointed, I really loved the use of Boys Are Back In Town!

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't understand that shirt.
I think that's actually Terry Pratchett wearing the shirt. He's an old guy with a white beard, anyway. It's a bit of self-deprecating humor that he's here (at a con I assume) because they couldn't get their first three choices so they settled for him.

Me, I'd have checked on Patrick Rothfuss and Raymond Feist and maybe one or two others before him :p

I don't understand that shirt.
Terry Pratchett wears that to some conventions.

Everyone would love to meet JRR Tolkien, he's dead.

Everyone would love to meet JK Rowling, she said no to the convention because she can make more money just by rolling around in her billions that she keeps in petty cash.

Phillip Pullman had other plans, so he couldn't come.

Fourth choice, and wearing the shirt, Terry Pratchett.

If you were joking, and actually understood the shirt and got me to type this for no reason... You're fired.