Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

This reminds me of a hentai-ish manga I'd read when I was younger (and, technically, too young to be reading hentai-ish mangas), in which there was this beautiful wife and her handsome husband, and they went to this special resort that had a special type of water or glue that could be used to stick two people together. The idea was that it was romantic to, say, have your hand(s) attached to your lover's when you were on a date or making love. I think there were two ways to remove the glue, it would either wear off after a few hours, or it would detach if the two people had very different body temperature levels.

But there was this not-so-handsome neighbor or coworker who had a crush on the wife, so he deliberately used the glue on his hand and grabbed her hand, the idea being that they'd now be stuck together for the next few hours. But of course this was not acceptable to anyone other than this not-so-handsome neighbor or coworker, so the resort staff decided to go for the body temperature approach, so they had the wife drink spirits to heat her up while dunking the guy in an ice bath.

This was just one example of the shenanigans that this beautiful wife and her handsome husband and the not-so-handsome neighbor or coworker would get into, there were others too. Sometimes I wish I could remember the name of this manga because I'd like to read it again, not for titillation, but for nostalgia.

Inspired By Real Urban Legend!
This reminds me of a hentai-ish manga I'd read when I was younger (and, technically, too young to be reading hentai-ish mangas), in which there was this beautiful wife and her handsome husband, and they went to this special resort that had a special type of water or glue that could be used to stick two people together.
Your nostalgia reminds me of a Sci-Fi story where a frequently rejected person signs up for a computer matching service where you are matched with THE most compatible person via computer based on a ridiculously large number of criteria. This person goes out on a date with their match and are delighted to find they have SO much in common, and then they get frisky on the couch, and then she gets excited and says they feel very close but hey isn't it warm in here, and he gets excited and agrees but yeah why is everything so... <begin worried noises which quiet down after a while>, and then after things have calmed down, the story ends with something like "and then it stood up from the couch to make itself a cup of coffee."

--Patrick

Last edited: