Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

You guys are weird. I'm pretty sure the "you can resize images before posting" discovery has been made at least once, and I think twice, before on this very forum. :p

You guys are weird. I'm pretty sure the "you can resize images before posting" discovery has been made at least once, and I think twice, before on this very forum. :p
I'm pretty sure i mentioned it myself not too long ago. :cool:

I've been doing it for a long time. I mean, when you attach an image, it gives you resize handles. They're only good for one thing lol

I love that meme! I relayed it to @Eriol last year when we were waiting outside one of my churches one evening and looking at their outdoor manger scene - which looks exactly like this - it took him a second, but he eventually saw the t-rex's, and I believe has yet to un-see them.

Personally, I like the table saw.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm starting to think that "Game Sense" is the default reddit power.

I'm pretty sure i mentioned it myself not too long ago. :cool:

I've been doing it for a long time. I mean, when you attach an image, it gives you resize handles. They're only good for one thing lol
Yeah, it was like a week or two ago, that's what I was referring to.
As for the resize handles, they're easy to miss or discount, especially if you're expecting the post to act like word or something and completely shit itself if you dare do anything with the image.

I love that meme! I relayed it to @Eriol last year when we were waiting outside one of my churches one evening and looking at their outdoor manger scene - which looks exactly like this - it took him a second, but he eventually saw the t-rex's, and I believe has yet to un-see them.

Personally, I like the table saw.
It was like the image transitioned as I was reading it. Well done

GasBandit

Staff member
It's just the latest "Your cat can have a little bit of salami as a snack" feedback loop. It'll go away in a week or two.