Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
PDF - the 3-tumbler lock of document protection.

It's like what that comedian said on Dr Katz about the little chain on the inside of the hotel room door - "It tells em, Hey! You're not gettin in HERE! Unless you... push... with your hand."

GasBandit

Staff member
Ok, I've mostly ducked this dumb "Pondering the Orb" flash-in-the-pan forced meme that's been going around the last couple weeks, but this one got me.

When it comes to restaurant staff, you want your wait staff to be personable and professional, and you want your kitchen staff to have served only a little bit of prison
I want the kitchen staff to be able to make a tasty meal, meeting dietary requirements, in good time, and hygienically. Being able to time it so a whole table has hot food at the same time. If so, I don't give a crap if the entire kitchen staff is made up of Dr Mengele, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Hannibal Lecter. As long as they don't eat the wait staff while I'm there.

I want the kitchen staff to be able to make a tasty meal, meeting dietary requirements, in good time, and hygienically. Being able to time it so a whole table has hot food at the same time. If so, I don't give a crap if the entire kitchen staff is made up of Dr Mengele, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Hannibal Lecter. As long as they don't eat the wait staff while I'm there.
I think I would care if those were my kitchen staff