Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I like black licorice. Which is a shame because the reason the FDA is warning about it is because it can deplete potassium levels, and I've had issues with electrolytes, potassium included.
Excessive consumption can also lower testosterone levels, if that's any kind of concern..

--Patrick

There's not enough Europeans here to cause a fuss, but I assure you, if there were, that should've gone in the Political funnies instead. The EU just quietly passed internet censorship and nobody seems to care.
Though the text isn't quite right as it isn't completely cloaked in copyright issues.

The EU just quietly passed internet censorship and nobody seems to care.
The populace seems to care, but the bourgeoisie can’t be bothered to listen to them.
Today's vote was not the end of Europe's copyright fight. Under the European Union's convoluted process for approving legislation, the proposal will now become the subject of a three-way negotiation involving the European Parliament, the Council of the Europe Union (representing national governments), and the European Commission (the EU's executive branch). If those three bodies agree to a final directive, then it will be sent to each of the 28 EU member countries (or more likely 27 thanks to Brexit) for implementation in national laws.
source

—Patrick

While we have not used Clicklist, we do use Shipt and have had our own issues with them. Not 1 green bean bad, but we did ask for "5 large red potatoes" and got this:
potatoesforants.jpeg

GasBandit

Staff member
Here's one going out to @Terrik and @Ravenpoe

1537381680980.png

Here's one for all our numerous Michigan HFers...

1537381742708.png

And one for @Snuffleupagus I guess?

1537381797360.png

And @Celt Z and @Null...

1537381839362.png

Aaaand I don't think we got any in Nevada, but I'm on a roll...

1537381927534.png

Ditto New York, though I know a lot of you go there from time to time...

1537381989508.png

Hey @jwhouk gets one too!

1537382050897.png

And so does @Dei!

1537382108346.png

And finally, of course, The America of America. Of course it has to be bigger than the others. Click to enlarge.

GasBandit

Staff member
That orange line along I-25 should actually say 65 in a 75 in my experience. :p
Wait'll they REALLY get rolling on that construction on the new I-25 pay-lane between the Springs and Denver!

I might have to catch a plane from COS to DIA to swing by your place, next year.

Wait'll they REALLY get rolling on that construction on the new I-25 pay-lane between the Springs and Denver!

I might have to catch a plane from COS to DIA to swing by your place, next year.
It's not even the construction, it's very rare I can even get above 75 in the left lane because people just drive that slow.

Also I'm pretty sure that flying to DIA would actually take more time than just sucking it up, just because of airport wait times. (and you'd have to take the toll road to actually avoid the worst of the traffic anyways.)

Dave

Staff member
#11 is stupid. The T had already been chosen. The rest fit but that one is just dumb.

edit: Take that back. 11-14 are all dumb. The first 10 actually fit the format with letters that haven't been called. 11-14 is just making up stupid shit regardless of what's been called.

edit2: I went back and looked through the first 10. They do it in most of those as well. Lazy and stupid. No longer funny.

#11 is stupid. The T had already been chosen. The rest fit but that one is just dumb.
Unless I'm misunderstanding the rules of the game...
#1 the 'E', 'T' have already been chosen.
#2 the 'C', 'T' have already been chosen.
#3 the 'T' has already been chosen.
#4 the 'S', 'E' have already been discarded.
#6 the 'U' has already been chosen.
#8 the 'O' has already been chosen.
#9 the 'O', 'N' have already been chosen, 'E' has already been discarded.
#10 the 'A' has already been chosen.
#12 the 'A', 'O', 'R' have already been chosen.
#13 the 'I' has already been chosen.
#14 the 'S' has already been chosen.

Dave

Staff member
I figured I was going to get flamed for critiquing the pictures. I'm glad I'm not the only one that this bothers.