Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
Dead Island trailer is short. It's arguably much better (and far more depressing) than the actual game.
Dead Island is crap. Anyone interested in that game would be much better off playing Dying Light, which is the same concept done much better.

Dead Island is crap. Anyone interested in that game would be much better off playing Dying Light, which is the same concept done much better.
Dead Island was sold as being a zombie survival game for multiple people set on a tropical resort island. It had an incredible trailer. Too bad the game was broken shit.

GasBandit

Staff member
The ad for the Dodge Demon is a copy of the letter notifying them that it is ineligible to participate in any National Hot Rod Association drag races because it is too fast.

(Technically it is too fast to be allowed to race without a roll cage, but still, it makes for good marketing)

I wonder if those tires are standard.

--Patrick
It comes with drag tires. Which, according to Dodge, you should not drive in cold weather, wet weather, or for highway driving.

So unless you live in a hot desert and never drive over 50mph, you'll need to get another set of tires for daily driving.

It comes with drag tires. Which, according to Dodge, you should not drive in cold weather, wet weather, or for highway driving.
So unless you live in a hot desert and never drive over 50mph, you'll need to get another set of tires for daily driving.
I wasn't talking about the rear slicks.
I was talking about the emaciated front ones.

--Patrick

The thin front tires are part of the upgrade package. Read the review I posted above, you'll find it quite interesting I think.
I found their F40 review quite entertaining when it was first published.
I think it was the picture of the reviewer standing there, glasses askew, tie flopped back over his shoulder, obviously recovering from his test drive.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member
If only there was some kind of visual indicator of when the barricade was low enough to pass over. They could even color code it with red, green, and yellow.

If only there was some kind of visual indicator of when the barricade was low enough to pass over. They could even color code it with red, green, and yellow.
Pft. Technological solutions always fall apart. Even if they did implement a visual indicator people would still plow on through, I believe they need a physical barrier as well.

Maybe some sort of bollard that can be controlled remotely so they don't need to get in and out of the vehicle to open and close a gate.