Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Also, I go out of my way to be super nice to people working retail, (I used to work at Target) as long as they aren't being assholes. No matter how nice I am, every single one of them acts like I could explode on them at any moment.

Also, I go out of my way to be super nice to people working retail, (I used to work at Target) as long as they aren't being assholes. No matter how nice I am, every single one of them acts like I could explode on them at any moment.
Well, the ones that act nice are the ones that have the biggest explosions when they happen.

I am very thankful that my daughter thinks dabbing is stupid. She has almost hit me many times trying to flip bottles though.
I'm surprised dabbing is still popular. It kinda entered the mainstream back in fall 2015. Thats a long time for a trend like that to last.

Also, unrelated but the first time I heard about dabbing was when someone told me Cam Newton dabbed after scoring a touchdown and I only knew that to mean the method of smoking pot. I was very confused.

GasBandit

Staff member
A selection of bad decisions, poorly implemented. Almost but not quite Misanthropy thread caliber. It occurs to me that if this was 10 or 15 years ago, these same pictures would just have "OWNED" captioned on them in giant white-on-black impact bold font.

#34: Somewhere, a man named William Brittany begins to grow ever more paranoid and fearful of the increasingly aggressive amorous advances of a heretofore-unknown caveman...

fade

Staff member
I have this friend who fell off a cliff doing geology fieldwork. He broke his neck (remarkably escaping paralysis), but to this day, he involuntarily does the neck tic that Clint Eastwood does when he's about to draw. Makes me reach for my invisible six shooter.

When Math teachers don't understand carpentry.

The teacher's an idiot. That being said, for a different question, the answer's logic is possible:

"If you have a large log 30 feet long, and you cut off 2 short 3ft pieces in 10 minutes: a. How long would it take to cut off 3 more? b. How manytotal pieces at 3ft each can you get from the log? c. Bonus: how much total time would it take to cut up the entire log?" a: 15 minutes b: 10 pieces c: 9 cuts x 5 minutes each = 45 minutes. 9 cuts for 10 pieces.

That would actually be a good question. The teacher's answer there is obviously wrong.

I hate (aka, secretly love) to be THAT GUY, but I did some research on this once and found that the Riker Lean and the Chair Maneuver are because Jonathan Frakes had a real life back injury from his days moving furniture. Confirmed by Wil Wheaton, no less.
We knew Frakes had an injury, but Riker?
Well, I suppose Riker might've conceivably hurt his back during "strenuous physical activity," ... whatever that may have been. :unibrow:
(yes I know he explained it during the convention special he narrates/stars in, I believe he also states it's because he's so tall and the chairs are so short)

--Patrick

I can't even convince my husband to use drywall anchors over studs on unimportant things. Why you would have a TV not hung from studs is beyond my comprehension.

I can't even convince my husband to use drywall anchors over studs on unimportant things. Why you would have a TV not hung from studs is beyond my comprehension.
Every TV mount I've ever installed (all 3 of them) say to drill them into studs, and give you big ass screws to do it with.