Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Step 1) Create minecraft hack to make diamonds appear everywhere

Step 2) Sleep with all the now-lonely hot girls in high schools.

Step 3) Go to jail

Step 1) Create minecraft hack to make diamonds appear everywhere

Step 2) Sleep with all the now-lonely hot girls in high schools.

Step 3) Go to jail
I'm pretty sure this poll was given to 8 year olds who don't understand how cheat codes work.

Poll time! Would you rather...

I would've voted for the diamonds.

You know why? Because back when I was in school, not only was there no chance of the hottest girl ever having sex with me, our lives or social circles didn't even intersect in any meaningful way. I mean, I was aware she existed, in the same way I know that Stephen Hawking exists in Cambridge. It's an abstract awareness towards a real person, one where I would be limited, at best, to occasional glimpses of this individual, though I'd hear about them a lot from other people.

And now all of a sudden you expect me to do the deed with her? You expect me to go up to her, and remove our clothing, and dance the horizontal mambo-jambo? That's a lot of pressure, man. That's like asking me to suddenly go up to Stephen Hawking to talk about black holes. Chances are, I'm just going to mumble something incoherent, possibly soil myself, and just basically make a total ass of myself. Same if I'm expected to have sex with the hottest girl.

Better to choose the diamonds. Simpler that way.

fade

Staff member
At the time, definitely would've picked the sex. In retrospect, I would probably not even though I'm not much for Minecraft. Because thanks to the magic of Facebook, I know she went full Lisa Simpson get mama her pokin' stick since high school.

I would've voted for the diamonds.

You know why? Because back when I was in school, not only was there no chance of the hottest girl ever having sex with me, our lives or social circles didn't even intersect in any meaningful way. I mean, I was aware she existed, in the same way I know that Stephen Hawking exists in Cambridge. It's an abstract awareness towards a real person, one where I would be limited, at best, to occasional glimpses of this individual, though I'd hear about them a lot from other people.

And now all of a sudden you expect me to do the deed with her? You expect me to go up to her, and remove our clothing, and dance the horizontal mambo-jambo? That's a lot of pressure, man. That's like asking me to suddenly go up to Stephen Hawking to talk about black holes. Chances are, I'm just going to mumble something incoherent, possibly soil myself, and just basically make a total ass of myself. Same if I'm expected to have sex with the hottest girl.

Better to choose the diamonds. Simpler that way.

So I have trained my group to use plastic covers on their character sheets and use dry erase markers for things like hitpoints. Last week our rogue took her sheet out of the plastic to update her stats, forgot to put it back in, then wrote her hitpoints in red marker on the paper.

My husband would categorize that neutral one as somewhere in the evil range. Now I can tell him I'm just neutral. :p

Why you limiting my mayhem to blunt instruments? You're a lawful ninny!
If engaging in handyman work is your definition of mayhem, you might not be as chaotic as you think.

Maybe the remover had something else they wanted to use the item for, and thus did not want to damage it.
Planning ahead? BLASPHEMY!!! Also, it doesn't make sense within the context of the strip for the CE guy to be the only one using it for something else unrelated to toilet paper... [DOUBLEPOST=1497639219,1497639166][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe they were not worthy to wield the hammer. They are chaotic evil, after all.
They could just claim allegiance to HYDRA for the time it takes to use it...