Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

But with such force that I doubt the rocks will stay glued to the cover. They'll become shrapnel.
Yep. There's no way she chose a glue suitable enough for the force of an airbag. The plastic cover has a designed-in hinge and breaking line, and the hinge is far stronger than one might imagine specifically to prevent it from hitting the driver. The adhesive this person used is very, very, very unlikely to 1) be strong enough and if it is, 2) have been applied properly to attain full strength on both the plastic side and rock side.

fade

Staff member
Bump mapped boobies.[DOUBLEPOST=1498499268,1498498882][/DOUBLEPOST]"Render? I don't even know her!"*

*joke shamelessly stolen from my brother

Bump mapped boobies.[DOUBLEPOST=1498499268,1498498882][/DOUBLEPOST]"Render? I don't even know her!"*

*joke shamelessly stolen from my brother
Is your brother a murderous pyschopath
:notes:Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better:notes:
:notes:Run run run run run run run away oh oh oh

You stupid, miserable, gullible fools. We rig shit like this to make you believe Florida isn't the paradise it is to keep you lousy snowbirds, hooligans, and general ne'er-do-well non-Floridians out of our pristine, palm-tree laden, white sand beach, Mickey Mouse kingdom.