Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member

Girls are like PCs. It was a huge ordeal to get one of my own when I was a teenager, and now I can just order the parts I want online.

That analogy falls apart a bit for me.
I carried/dragged home 5 broken TVs as a kid just so I could have 3 working ones in my room, even if two of 'em were only B&W.
I still have every computer I ever built except 1, I keep most of 'em in my basement.

--Patrick

That analogy falls apart a bit for me.
I carried/dragged home 5 broken TVs as a kid just so I could have 3 working ones in my room, even if two of 'em were only B&W.
I still have every computer I ever built except 1, I keep most of 'em in my basement.

--Patrick
Would you describe your "dating style" as

(Yes, I know there is a strong possibility you haven't seen it.)

fade

Staff member
Doesn't sound much different from the real flat earth stuff. Is that real, or a parody? It's sad that I cannot even tell.

My son convinced me to watch one of the serious Flat Earth videos. The guy was so self-assured that what he said was right. Things he could even prove to himself with some string and a globe.

fade

Staff member
Once I threw some trash in a trash can at Target, only to realize it was a trash can someone just bought, and they had all their other purchases in it. He was standing right there, and at least he thought it was funny.

Texas Ave Target in College Station, in fact.

GasBandit

Staff member
One thanksgiving I ate too fast, got some food stuck in my throat, and my gag reflex made me vomit everything I'd just eaten right there on my plate in front of everybody. I was mortified.

One thanksgiving I ate too fast, got some food stuck in my throat, and my gag reflex made me vomit everything I'd just eaten right there on my plate in front of everybody. I was mortified.
Ugh. That happened to me once, too, although thankfully the only witnesses were my parents.

This has made me realize you could probably duo Tom Waits and Ron Perlman on an album and I might have trouble telling them apart.

--Patrick