Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

fade

Staff member
I don't know who the dude in the bottom left is.

I guess they need to edit Stephen Colbert in there now, too.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think Colbert should get a raise, just to spite the people who are mad at him, personally.

I 100% support the mainstreaming of the epithet "cock holster."

fade

Staff member
The gist of it, at worst, he's made a single slip of the tongue, which is being heavily criticized by people who a) don't actually care about the group he offended and who b) voted for a dude for whose similar, repeated gaffs they cheered.

GasBandit

Staff member
The gist of it, at worst, he's made a single slip of the tongue, which is being heavily criticized by people who a) don't actually care about the group he offended and who b) voted for a dude for whose similar, repeated gaffs they cheered.
Really, I don't even think it was all that much of a "gay joke."

He said "The only thing your mouth is good for is Vladimir Putin's cock holster."

I mean, the joke involves a sexual act on a man, but it'd have been just as degrading if used in a hetero context. Sucking someone's dick as a metaphor that goes beyond sexual alignment.

GasBandit

Staff member
Hah! That Kalashnikov one is just as funny as the first time you posted it (which I can't find right now).

--Patrick
I don't think I've posted that particular one before. Granted it's 7 years old, so I might could have and forgotten... but hey, we can't ALL be ROBOTS, PAT.

Reactions: Dei