Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't get the comic with the leafblower at the end.
He's making out with a hot girl, and then she screams in his ear... because he was dreaming, and her screaming was his neighbour chorin' up.
Yeah, you know that movie where the guy is dreaming of the hot girl and she sexily saunters over to him, then grabs his head, turns it aside roughly then starts licking him really hard on the side of his face until he wakes up screaming "OW!" because it's really a dog licking him? Same joke.

And now I'm going nuts because I can't remember which movie that is.

Yeah, you know that movie where the guy is dreaming of the hot girl and she sexily saunters over to him, then grabs his head, turns it aside roughly then starts licking him really hard on the side of his face until he wakes up screaming "OW!" because it's really a dog licking him? Same joke.

And now I'm going nuts because I can't remember which movie that is.
I've seen The Mask, but the first one that actually springs to my mind for this meme is good ol' Sleepy Guy.

--Patrick

Honestly, I would watch a Saints Row series on Netflix, especially with those two.

And not gonna lie, probably would enjoy Custer's Revenge, too.

I really enjoyed the Earthworm Jim cartoon so I'd be down for that.

I really enjoyed the Earthworm Jim cartoon so I'd be down for that.
Fun fact:
The guy who created Earthworm Jim grew up in Denair, the small town right next to Turlock where my brother went to high school. My brother's art teacher still had an old desk where he had carved one of his first renditions of Earthworm Jim when he was a student himself. All of the locations in the cartoon were based on real places around here. "Dead Air" was Denair, "Turkey Tech" was Stanislaus State University in Turlock, and up until a few years ago there was an actual Liberty Market in Turlock.

For the Crazy Taxi one... just do an over-the-top action comedy about the cut throat world of ride share services, where each driver has suped up their car to compete against other services and to evade the cops. Toss in some 90's ska and a bunch of jabs at the Fast and the Furious and BOOM, done.

Duck Hunt and Surgeon Simulator were my favorites from that list. Not because I'd want to see them, but I thought the poster was great.