Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Well out of curiosity I just checked that dude's Instagram, looks like he's currently in a long-term relationship :thumbsup:
With the lady in the picture?

And if not, does his girlfriend know he's going on "top golf, dinner, flowers, ice cream, and horseback riding" friend dates with another woman?

That road confuses me. I'm assuming it's one way and people are parked on the sidewalk? :confused:
It's one way, and there's parking spots on both sides - you can see the "indent" in the sidewalk on both sides. There's also a two-direction bike lane on the left, between the parking spots and the lane. It's....a fairly common road in that way, around here.

Or Michigan. We actually have Hell, which is weird because it freezes over annually but somehow none of those girls from high school have contacted me for sex.

The good thing about being near blind without my glasses is that I won't take them off, set them down in bread, and forget about them.

That Pizza fall-through is why you use a PAN. I've always thought straight on the rack was insane. I'm glad to have more confirmation bias!

That Pizza fall-through is why you use a PAN. I've always thought straight on the rack was insane. I'm glad to have more confirmation bias!
It's a-OK for frozen pizzas (and encouraged in the instructions, IIRC). My guess is they either bought a cook-at-home fresh pizza, or they put a frozen pizza in the oven before heating it to temp.

A pan is a horrible way to heat a pizza. Either put it on a rack if the bottom's solid enough, or on a preheated stone if it isn't.