Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm not sure I want to know, but what's with the parenthesis in boyfriend?
According to the imgur comments thread for that image, where somebody asked the same question, members of the subreddit that post came from identify the gender of the OP by putting it in parenthesis in the title, such as "I want to shop (m)" or "I don't know how to fix this (f)." I guess that particular poster thought they were getting clever, or were perhaps limited by the character limit and had to sneak it in somewhere or something.

According to the imgur comments thread for that image, where somebody asked the same question, members of the subreddit that post came from identify the gender of the OP by putting it in parenthesis in the title, such as "I want to shop (m)" or "I don't know how to fix this (f)." I guess that particular poster thought they were getting clever, or were perhaps limited by the character limit and had to sneak it in somewhere or something.
That's what I thought, that you would put parenthesis around f or m to show the gender of the poster.
It's a shame that there are only 26 letters in the alphabet, but then it is imgur, not tumblr.

--Patrick

While I absolutely loath drunk driving and those who do it, man, kudoos for originality and for managing to capture a raccoon and squeezing it for the alcolock.

GasBandit

Staff member
I really have to wonder how the raccoon didn't freak out at being picked up, taken into a car, and squeezed into passing out.

I really have to wonder how the raccoon didn't freak out at being picked up, taken into a car, and squeezed into passing out.
That's its thing, I guess. And I'm guessing that when it woke up, it was just back into the spirit of the thing.

Navy dude should've been charged with bestiality. And he should be glad his fat ass wound up in a swimming pool instead of running over an old gypsy's old wife.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's its thing, I guess. And I'm guessing that when it woke up, it was just back into the spirit of the thing.

Navy dude should've been charged with bestiality. And he should be glad his fat ass wound up in a swimming pool instead of running over an old gypsy's old wife.
I dunno how many gypsies are generally found in the greater San Diego area.

I don't think Denmark was ever a really important choke point except in the Scandinavian wars, but other than that, spot on. Including the elves.