Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Yeah, same here. I think I ordered something from a Carol Wright or Harriet Carter catalog once when I was in middle school, and they must've though I was AARP material.
They probably think I'm 150 by now or something.

--Patrick

Even wolves aren't pure carnivores. They ingest plants, too, partly from their prey. If they eat too much meat, they can become constipated. Domesticated dogs do need a balanced diet that includes non-meat options, although I don't know if a vegan diet would cut it.

Really, either end of a constipated wolf is a bad thing waiting to happen.

Which reminds me of a story about Nick's prom night...

GasBandit

Staff member
Even wolves aren't pure carnivores. They ingest plants, too, partly from their prey. If they eat too much meat, they can become constipated. Domesticated dogs do need a balanced diet that includes non-meat options, although I don't know if a vegan diet would cut it.

That's a ridiculously happy-looking dog. Also, I honestly spent about 5 seconds thinking "what the heck's a tounge" before I realized it was a variation on rouge squadron.

Trigger warning: arachnophobia, vertigo, Guinness-induced delirium.
Adverse reactions may occur when combined with drunk people talking about their problems; use caution.

Last edited:
I try, but the pretty blonde bartender and the playoff-bound Blue Jays both draw my eyes away from all but the pictures. Those horrifying vertigo-inducing spider-filled pictures.
if you have a pretty blonde bartender trying to distract you, why the heck are you even looking at horrible pictures? Get your priorities straight, you silly kitty.

if you have a pretty blonde bartender trying to distract you, why the heck are you even looking at horrible pictures? Get your priorities straight, you silly kitty.
She's not trying to distract me. She simply is.

So is the the pretty brunette bartender.

And the pretty redhead bartender.