Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

At least the guy in the second picture bent his brim too.
This. Bill should be forward (unless you're 5 years old or playing Catcher) & should have a curve. NOT a bent angle, mind you. Curve.

Oh, and take the damn stickers off.

Myself, I'm partial to fitted caps, size watermelon (7 3/4"). Particularly partial to throwback caps or special issues like the Stars & Stripes style caps the MLB teams wore a couple years back on Memorial Day / July 4th / Labor Day.

These are two of my favorites:

hats.jpg

Although, you can't tell from the picture, but the bills are stubby with a frat-boy curve to them, which I'm not fond of.

fade

Staff member
I never liked baseball caps. I find them uncomfortable. I love the Hunter S Thompson style sun hat, though. And winter hats. You can pry my 90s era fleece hat out of my cold dead hands. I don't care if it's out of style, I still like it.

This would be different if it was 20-30 years ago or something. You can't necessarily expect them to know every issue for that long (or longer) back in time. But 5 years? Their editorial board is apparently just terrible.

So this happened to me:

I'm not joking. This is MY phone's screenshot. Doctored of course to remove the personal info. And I was the "recipient" not the person saying that to a wrong number.

I showed this to my wife immediately (she was there when the message came in). She laughed.

GasBandit

Staff member
So this happened to me:

I'm not joking. This is MY phone's screenshot. Doctored of course to remove the personal info. And I was the "recipient" not the person saying that to a wrong number.

I showed this to my wife immediately (she was there when the message came in). She laughed.
That's pretty funny. Imagine how much more funny it could have been if you'd messed with him. "Thank god you texted, I need help burying this body" etc

That's pretty funny. Imagine how much more funny it could have been if you'd messed with him. "Thank god you texted, I need help burying this body" etc
If something like this happens again, I think I might. But then again, might be more trouble than its worth.