Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Ireland looks like an RPG villain.
I was going to say the exact same thing. She looks like something out of World of Warcraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1421995659,1421995597][/DOUBLEPOST]I also love Miss Slovenia. She's all like "Yes, dress is simple. You want fight about?"

Lithuania is the one for me that says, "Elegant."
Glad The United States went for impressionist spectacle rather than their usual "'Murica: The Musical!" outfit.
Also, Japan gets points for having the most sensible shoes.

--Patrick

I like Austria and Croatia.
Belgium's pretty much the least inspired way to just go for an underwear look by..;wearing underwear. whoop whoop.
Don't quite know why, but I like Guam as well. Attitude more than costume, really.
Puerto Rico looks like she's on her way to her wedding. Lucky husband, mind.
This picture of Slovenia is much less favorable than the first one.
I have no clue where Turks & Caicos is, but I'll book a flight there anyway.

So much for my reactions as I was looking over them.

Looking back, I'm now wondering...Did we send a double amputee? Where the X are her arms?!

I wish Ecuador would stop selling that aborigin look. If someone sees that "all you need is Ecuador" commercial in the super bowl please tell me if they kept doing that.

Don't quite know why, but I like Guam as well. Attitude more than costume, really.
"These are my abs. Deal with it."[DOUBLEPOST=1422039297,1422039256][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish Ecuador would stop selling that aborigin look. If someone sees that "all you need is Ecuador" commercial in the super bowl please tell me if they kept doing that.
I thought Ecuador looked cool.

I swear that Chinese one looks familiar.

Lemme see..

*roots through photos*

Ah-HA.

The ex wore something similar to that one.

GasBandit

Staff member
Germany looks like Homer Simpson made her costume for her.[DOUBLEPOST=1422046759,1422046645][/DOUBLEPOST]I like Poland and Serbia's best, btw

My impressions of Ecuador are forever corrupted thanks to that Sash! video.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422048757,1422048644][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Czech Republic used your grandparent's couch.
The Czech Republic has now willed the phrase "Czech Taco" into being.

--Patrick

So Portugal was actually Nicaragua?
The real Portugal is much more accurate (as well as much more tame)

Should have known The Netherlands would go for the standard artsy/classy look. That said, they're definitely looking good (both the dress and the girl in it).

Last but not least, WTF Nigeria?

Should have known The Netherlands would go for the standard artsy/classy look. That said, they're definitely looking good (both the dress and the girl in it).
I went to look, then checked out the next woman, the kiwi. All I noticed was that her belly button is off-center.

GasBandit

Staff member
It represents the Berlin Wall. and the balloons are from the recent aniversary of the fall of the wall,where all along the former route of the wall they had illuminated balloons.
Yes, I understood the reference.

It still looked like it was thrown together the night before.